• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Khyber Rising: Eberron w/D20 Apocalypse(The Mystery & Horror begins!)

Scorpionfolke

First Post
your not bein pushy;)
anyway, works been slammin me & I've been tryin to spend as much time w/me daughter before she travels to the virgin islands---fortunately, i'll son have a computer at home that will allow me to regulary post---though i do hope for a lull at weork to at least get the game at least started:(

Scorpionfolke

First Post
Gettun It Started

I'm finally at my home w/a computer! While its only dial up, it sure beats not being able to get on at all!

In just a bit, I'm going to play my first face to face game in over 10 years! I cant wait! :lol:
When I get home afterwards, I'll post the intro to the game start (including what yall were doing there) & then we'll get a movin~ :D

so sound up if u waited for the game!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, yeah, I'll take a couple more players too. ;)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey Scorpionfolke!

Could you just let us know what or characters remember from their abduction?
This way, woul could start a game thread and just role play our interactions untill you're ready to post.

Cheers,

SG

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads