Kill Bargle! Pathfinder RPG OOC Thread

Hiya folks,
Just wanted to let you know that I have established myself here in Germany and my internet connection is working. I apologize (again!) for the delay and will start picking up the pace of posting.

BrOp

At long last I am back from my business trip in Germany and wanted to see if there is any interest in continuing our game. Did my absence completely dissuade everyone, or are folks still interested? If you're no longer available or interested, I understand, I was gone a long time.

Best,

BrOp

hafrogman

Adventurer
Excellent! Great to hear from everyone. Still waiting on Redclaw and hafrogman ...

BrOp
I think I actually flaked on this game before you left. :blush: And indeed, all my games.

I have allowed myself to be lured back in by one game, so I could try and return to this one as well. I leave it up to you. I may return to being the player I used to be, or I may have a higher than average incidence of flake.

I think I actually flaked on this game before you left. :blush: And indeed, all my games.

I have allowed myself to be lured back in by one game, so I could try and return to this one as well. I leave it up to you. I may return to being the player I used to be, or I may have a higher than average incidence of flake.

It's up to you, hafrogman. I would be happy to have you back, although it would be nice if folks could post at least twice a week, if not more often. My own behavior has been less than exemplary in this department, so I can't very well criticize others for it. In many ways, it's the nature of these kinds of games that posting frequency waxes and wanes, so I'm not too worried about keeping up a constant stream of posts, especially around the holidays.

So in summary, if you feel up to it I would like to have you back, but if not, it's okay too. I hope that helps.

BrOp

Redclaw

First Post
I've actually been thoroughly converted to 4E by this point. I'm staying with one 3.5 game that I've been playing for about two years now, but otherwise I'm loyal to my new mistress. ;)

Good luck with bringing Bargle to justice.

Remove ads