Kingdom of Alwen Res: Sword of Power Campaign

Sadly, it is not only Monday that is bad for me, I work 3-11 the whole week, and on Saturday Margaret and I are heading into the T-dot to meet up with Steve, Julia, Sinah, Chris, and others to go shopping and then to the baseball game. I'm sure anyones really welcome to come, though thats mostly for Jason seeing as he lives in Toronto.

So...if you guys want to go on without me, heres what daarok will do....bluff is 25 (7375) for faking death(also, in character none of the party is aware that daarok was even the one to activate the elemental). After that Daarok, will shadow the party, detecting and disarming traps. If theres an encouter that can actually be sneak attacked, daarok will attempt to death attack using deft strike and true strike with full power attack, then melt back into the shadows.

If he needs to be confronted about the elemental thing, I have a potion of glibness, make something clever up:)

Last edited:

Kinger

First Post
I haven't got plans for this week as of yet...

And I don't know when I'll be back. Currently debating whether I should move back before or after the Toronto Con.

ThaDoc

First Post
Nani...? People coming to Toronto, Toronto Cons... when's all this happening?? My calendar's lookin empty and I'd like to fill it with something.

Fill it with BRAAAAAAIIIINSSS!!! :confused:

Last edited:

DungeonMaster

First Post
I hate HEAT

I'm coming home from work to record temperatures everyday and I don't know if any of you knew it before but I absolutely cannot stand HEAT. My energy is sapped away like the touch of a shadow. I live in :):):):)ing CANADA! We shouldn't have even close to the same temperatures than Kuala lumpur!
http://www.cbc.ca/weather/conditions.jsp?station=YHM
http://www.cbc.ca/weather/conditions.jsp?station=WMKK
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Anyhow, I'de love to game this week but until this heat wave breaks and my air-con can actually compete with the insane blast furnace that is outside I'm really not up for it...
Maybe Saturday? I sure hope the weather-network is more accurate than the CBC because at this rate I'm going to expire before the end of this summer.

seveiht

First Post
I'm one of those power leaches, i'm running my airconditioner. if i didn't between my arm and the heat i would never sleep. :D

ThaDoc

First Post
Ben and I were out enjoying downtown T.O. The weather was pleasant to say the least, and the NY YANKS got beat down 8-5. RANDY JOHNSON GOT PWNED!! So yeah, that was why nobody was on. Well... nobody important anyway ;)

seveiht

First Post
*A gnome creeps up behind the mage* STABBY STAB STAB!!

*Heads to the doctor for repetitive stress syndrome holding his elbow*

Remove ads