Kingdom of Alwen Res: Sword of Power Campaign

ThaDoc

First Post
I was quite content with a friendly evil rogue as a friend! Hell, knowing ooc that Ezee was preparing to enter the Assassins Guild, I was licking my chops at the possibility of aiding and abbetting a secret club of mass murderers. Lackeys could be helpful in future conquest ventures.

What's even scarier is that I've forgotten what my character's name was :eek:

Heh, very nice Jay.....

As a battlerager, you can't let petty things like ethics, morals, common sense, friends, food, or even fine dwarven ale...mmmh...dwarven ale....wait where was I....cripes! Ah yes, get in the way. Ferdinand is a firm believer in the popular battlerager saying of "If it moves, kill it"

'Nough said

seveiht

First Post
Actually i reread dan's message, it may not be as bad as i thought. Have to wait for him to answer a couple questions though. Plus i probably overreacted, as i do when i'm drugged :p

but omicron and ezee need to sit down and straighten stuff out.
I'm not sure what to do about the ranger, i'm a bit bitter about joel's choice, since he knew i had contacts in cult there and yet he made a ranger with a vendeta against them anyhow.

ThaDoc

First Post
Poor Joel... so lost. and oblivious. Obliviously lost. Obliviously lost in oblivion. >.< At least that *DRUID* druggy died a horrible death. I was about to O.D. him just for the hell of it. hehehe

Kinger

First Post
Aw, I liked his druid! Well, not the part where he'd cast spells that seemed to benefit the enemy more than the party... But otherwise!

DungeonMaster

First Post
Argh....

I'm going to have to cancel for tonight... :(
We're beneficiaries of an impromptu parental visit... Sigh.
I know Ben can't make Monday and Dan's having his game on Sunday so when's the next best day for everyone?
Sorry about this! On the other hand it's only something like 4 more weeks before the campaign starts up again. Steve and Jason when are you guys getting back to Hamilton? I'm hoping to have a BBQ to kick off the 24th game session!

Remove ads