Kingdom of Alwen Res: Sword of Power Campaign

ThaDoc

First Post
I still want you to come out of hiding and apologize to the Paraelemental for the mean thing you said :D

Last edited:

ThaDoc

First Post
Double post get!

So boyos, when is the next game set for? Thursday again? or are we vying for a Saturday game. I can play any weeknight or weekend ;)

Saturday is ok for right now, I still don't have a standard schedule, and I may actually have to work saturday, seeing as I only have 8 hours this week :| Also, I think I'll be working 3-11 for the next 3 weeks, so probably no Gumbdo either....Boooourns

seveiht

First Post
Well i guess saturday will be ok :p

My week? Well most of my time has been spent sleeping or lying on my back. So yes I think I could probably do Saturday.

I also hear that ezee was played for me and that certain things happened :(
we'll see how that works out but I have my doubts.

I had had a lot of plans leading up to that moment but now everything is screwed up. Not to mention certain conflicts with certain party members. Now I'm trying to wrack my brain thinking of what to do.

ThaDoc

First Post
I volunteered my services at work Saturday. I don't know from when to when, so please don't count me out yet. More info to come.

As I remember, the confrontation was between the para-elemental and ourselves, so I don't see any party conflict at the moment. Unless Ivana presses the issue of course. Which she won't. At the time it was more of a skin-saver since I'd just taken quite a bit of falling damage.

DungeonMaster

First Post
Yeouch that bad eh Mike? It's good to see you're taking it slow though!

I came into Dan's game last session from a 1-game session perspective and I still am not sure of the ramifications of that busy night. All Dan had to say was "I have to write Mike a very long email..." :uhoh:

I'm not sure what Ezee's plans were but from my vantage we had:
#1 a ranger with a vow to kill the undead and an abiding hatred of them
#2 a mayor paying us to kill the undead and no other quests on the plate
#3 lots of little undead the cleric can destroy by the score followed by weak acolytes
#4 a wand of charm person most effective against extracting information from weak acolytes
#5 ezee flubbed some rolls and ended up being spotted by half the group doing something terribly suspicious

Ben mentioned something to the effect of Restill of the Hevon family being important to Easy after the game and after we trashed and concecrated the cult...
well then...

Last edited:

seveiht

First Post
The letter he sent me, I'm actually still not quite sure what happened. So I'm not sure what he had been doing or whether ezee would actually ever do that. I have no problem dealing with consequences of my characters actions but right now I don't know if I want to play dealing with consequences of things when I'm not even sure of what I did. I would've rathered if he had not played me at all. but he did

I was actually going to send him a document about what I was going to do while you guys were doing your thing but I was too late in sending it I guess. In any case ezee really needed to be involved in this. I don't know maybe it's time to make a new character. At this point I cannot see him becoming an assassin as I wanted him to. and I don't see him resolving issues with certain characters .

Last edited:

DungeonMaster

First Post
Yeah not good, Dan felt there was no way he could simply let him sit the last session out because he's so tightly woven into the story (he even said this to everyone if my memory serves me right). I could tell he was struggling with what to do.
If it helps, Omicron, though you or your character may not know, is not out to destroy all evil creatures. That's a fool's quest and a practical impossiblity. In fact he's had a number of friends who were assassins and even a pet demon or two. As long as evil harms only other evil then he's perfectly fine with a comrade of a different moral compass. :p
He was going to propose that you help him assassinate Baroness Danelle actually. :D

Remove ads