Kingdom of Alwen Res: Sword of Power Campaign

Kinger

First Post
I don't know anymore... It depends on what the respective plans of my local group are. On top of that, I can't vouch for my craptacular connection. So, I will tentatively say that I'm up for it. I will do my best to contact you guys if plans change, so if I don't show up on Thursday and you get no notice, it's because the internet gods have seen fit to send me to the emptiness of cyber-limbo. Not cool.

I think it would be a good idea to have an update on what has transpired so far. I know it was especially difficult not having a clue what was going on since I missed the first online meeting, and I'm sure Mike and Steve would appreciate an overview as well;)

seveiht

First Post
why? did something else happen besides what we did on these boards?

last i heard it fled off into the darkness with my turn, and our monk got in a couple kicks as it fled.

also, i may be a bit late(assuming we are starting at around 6pm)
but it shouldn't be that late.

ThaDoc

First Post
Steve and I had a mini-game where we fought and triumphed over a set of Black Tentacles (from the 69th level of Gehentai to boot! :lol: )

That little fight was just a spur of the moment deal. Nothing happened with the rest of the characters.

Kinger

First Post
Man, we ROCKED that damn octopus. Fear my fearsome flying feet!

Speaking of segways (and spelling fonetically), when do we start tonight? I should be good, as long as my isp sees fit to allow it.

And before you write to me, I know phonetically is spelled incorrectly above. That's part of the joke.

Remove ads