First Post
[Sblock=Rhaka's Spell List]Spellcasting:
0: 3 DC: 13 Cast Today: 0
Typical Spell List: Light, Purify Food and Drink, Resistance
Memorized Today (If Blank use typical): Detect Magic, Mending, Flare

1: 2 DC 14 Cast Today: 0
Typical Spell List: Cure Light Wounds, Obscuring Mist
Memorized Today (If Blank use typical): Speak with Animals, Speak with Animals

I have updated this to the character sheet in case this info somehow gets lost. The IC rationale for memorizing 2 speak with animals spells that I spoke of in the IC thread is to try and give Reyna the experiance of talking with horses in addition to speaking with Snow's hole-mate. While I do realize this leaves her unable to heal ... I figure she can at least summon if combat comes up.[/Sblock]

Nonlethal Force

First Post
RA,

Just a note - I will have to ask you to place Rhaka on extended NPC duty shortly. I am going to be away from home for a week starting this Sunday noon and will be headed out into the deep woods. No internet accessibility there!

Also, I will be returning home for 1 day before heading out again the following Monday (I think). I might have spotty access then, but I might be completely offline for another week and a half. I'm just giving you a fair heads up so that you can either NPC Rhaka where available or simply just tell the story so that she is more in the background. Either way is fine for me.

Having said that, I do not know how quickly we will get to the whole "Rhaka speaks to the mouse" scene ... so I'd like to start a list of questions to ask just in case Rhaka needs to be NPCed. That way RA has something to go on.

I'll start - feel free to add:

[Sblock=Rhaka's Mousish]1. Rhaka would like to inform the mouse of the results of her quest first and foremost.

2. Rhaka would like to ask the mouse if she has noticed anything out of place or newly added since Shadow came. [In hopes of giving Kinjon something he might be able to track]

3. ... ?[/Sblock]

Furthermore, Rhaka will leave one of her berries for the mouse to eat to make sure she has something to survive on at least.

Remove ads