Kiss of Darkness: OOC: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

unleashed

First Post
I think we all forgot Baeleth was still injured from the fight in the alley. :eek: So has he healed naturally at all or did Rhaka have a prepared cure light wounds yesterday we might have used on him?

Nonlethal Force

First Post
unleashed said:
I think we all forgot Baeleth was still injured from the fight in the alley. :eek: So has he healed naturally at all or did Rhaka have a prepared cure light wounds yesterday we might have used on him?

Negative on the prepared Cure Spell. That goes for today as well.

unleashed

First Post
unleashed said:
Any thoughts on this Rystil, specifically the natural healing part?

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Just checking in to let you know that I am temporarily back, RA. I'll be ehre until Monday ... at which point I'll be leaving again for ab0out a week. So I can RP Rhaka until mid-Monday. But ... It doesn't look like I missed much in the way of RP this first week... :heh:

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
No you didn't, mainly because we were waiting for Rystil to NPC Rhaka so we'd know if we were going or waiting. ;)
Rhaka's not predictable though, and as a highly ideological exalted character, I didn't want to pick something that would be wrong for her and clash with NLF's vision of the character.

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Rhaka's not predictable though, and as a highly ideological exalted character, I didn't want to pick something that would be wrong for her and clash with NLF's vision of the character.
Yeah, I thought I'd leave it to you to explain why you didn't, even though I already knew. :D :lol:

Remove ads