• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knightfall's "CC2 Cartography" Thread (Retired: Apr 16/05)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
NEW MAP: Nebral Peninsula Overview!

Hello all, here it is my birthday and I'm still hard at work on creating more maps.

This one is of a region I've named the Nebral Peninsula. I really haven't fleshed out the region in my head yet, although I can honestly say their aren't any elves in the Merewood. (It is dominated by phanatons and even stranger humanoids.)

The region is somewhere between temperate and subtropical in climate. The strong southern winds from the Hallian Sea make this region (and all of the Far South) warmer than it normally would be.

Cheers!

KF72

Attachments

• nebral-peninsula.jpg
    nebral-peninsula.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 188

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Lalato said:
Hey KF72... Happy Birthday...

My B-Day was Tuesday, 7/15.

Oh yeah... and the map looks good. :)

--sam

Thanks man! Much appreciated.

Cheers!

KF72

p.s. My friend bought me a copy of the 3.5 Dungeon Master's Guide for my birthday. Happy, Happy, Joy Joy!!

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
NEW MAP: Gem Lake Region

Another new map for my World of Kulan campaign setting. This one is of the area north of the Eastern Shores, which I call the Gem Lake Region.

The cities surrounding Gem Lake make up a mercantile-feudal kingdom known as the Kingdom of Jewels, more often referred to as the Gem Kingdom.

This map also shows most of the Greystone Mountains, which is home to the largest dwarven kingdom on the continent, the Kingdom of the Greystones.

Cheers!

KF72

Attachments

• gem-lake-region.jpg
    gem-lake-region.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 177

Ariddrake

First Post
I Think my problem was that I had the map saved as a bmp and it was huge. Maybe the jpeg will be better. 250k is the limit. Sorry for junking up the post.

Attachments

• talith.jpg
    talith.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 165

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ariddrake said:
I Think my problem was that I had the map saved as a bmp and it was huge. Maybe the jpeg will be better. 250k is the limit. Sorry for junking up the post.

That's an interesting map but from now on if you want to post a map and have me give my opinion, can you please do it on a different thread.

This one is specifically for my own work.

Anyway, like I said, the map looks good. What did you create it with?

Remove ads