• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knightfall's "CC2 Cartography" Thread (Retired: Apr 16/05)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
NEW MAP: The Nomad Lands

The Nomad Lands. A description will be added later.

Note: The road in Velany that cuts across the city and lake is a minor program error. This happens sometimes when exporting CC2 files to jpegs. Everything goes screwy. I'd try it again but I doubt it would matter.

Attachments

• nomad-lands.jpg
    nomad-lands.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
NEW MAP: Eversink Region!

Ok, I'm a huge fan of Piratecat's Story Hour and was intrigued enough by the city of Eversink to include my own version of the city in my World of Kulan campaign setting.

Of course, my Eversink will be somewhat different than Mr. Kitty's, although some things will be the same. Most notably the city's political structure and rulers. After all, what good is adding Eversink to my campaign if it doesn't remain 'Sinkish' at its core.

:)

Thus, Knightfall is proud to present the Eversink Region for his World of Kulan campaign setting. A more detailed description will follow at some point.

Cheers!

KF72

p.s. The greatest part about this was that P'Cat doesn't mind at all. Thanks PC!

Attachments

• eversink-region.jpg
    eversink-region.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Knightfall - I'm just curious as to why all your rivers seem to be backwards, in the sense that they seem to start out as a single stream in the mountains, and then break apart into smaller rivers until they reach the sea? (Normally, streams combine into small rivers, which combine into big rivers, then flow into the sea.) Is there a magical force that causes them to act so? Or does water flow from the ocean, up into the mountains, to disappear into the realms below? Just curious.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
That's cool. Serves me right for skimming page 2, instead of reading through it (my browser wasn't taking kindly to loading all the images).

Great work, BTW!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Conaill said:
Yeah, I bitched about that on page 2 as well. ;) Apparently, the local God of Rivers died. (No, seriously! :D)

And it's a good thing you did or my other continents would be the same way. I'm going through and fixing each of them.

Anyway, here's an update to my Harqual Overview map. I've greatly reduced the number of rivers in the north as well as making the lakes A LOT smaller but ya, the God of Rivers died during the Divinity War. Things have been very choatic since.

{EDIT)

Boy, am I tired. I posted that version of the map earlier on this page. :eek:

Need sleep.

Last edited:

Remove ads