Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm wondering if the members of this group are willing to continue the adventure. I know it's been several years, but I'm itching to DM again.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
To anyone else reading this thread that might be interested in a D&D v.3.5 game, I have two of my players willing to continue and one that cannot. I'm not sure about the other players. Thus, I'm willing to allow one or two new players to enter the game.

You can ask to join in the game's Rogues Gallery thread: see here.

You can read the In-Character thread here.

And, here is a link to the original recruitment discussion on my World of Kulan campaign group. I've also created a new discussion for the game here.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'll leave it up to you all to decide if we continue using color for speech. I won't be using it for the NPCs anymore. It made writing my replies too complicated.

I'll be posting a re-introduction to the game on the In-Character thread today. Hopefully it will get done sometime in the next few hours.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I mostly use tapatalk on my phone to read the forum and I ain't too sure how the color codes behave on it. At least in the old ic my phone totally messes up the colored speech. Anyway, I probably won't be using color anymore. I'll try to find some other way to make speech obvious

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I mostly use tapatalk on my phone to read the forum and I ain't too sure how the color codes behave on it. At least in the old ic my phone totally messes up the colored speech. Anyway, I probably won't be using color anymore. I'll try to find some other way to make speech obvious
I'll be using bold for speech. It will be easier for me.

Anyway, the intro is done. I'll be posting it shortly.

EDIT: Here it is: link.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
I posted using a color for speech, violet. If the consensus is to drop color just let us know. I wasn't sure how much Phar should know about what's going on at this point.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Using a green color for the speech of my druid seems appropriate. I find that using "parentheses" makes it more clear what is conversation, and what is description.

BTW, my character is done and completely posted in the Rogues Gallery.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
BTW, my character is done and completely posted in the Rogues Gallery.
Excellent. I'll give it another once over.

I'm just making sure you saw my notice about the restart.

Remove ads