Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION], I'm fairly certain that the hp total on your character sheet in the rogues gallery thread is correct. The last time it was edited was October 3rd, well after the rebuild. (All the damage that Quinn took from the centipede was healed when the PCs had retreated back into the tower and to the holy chapel.) I looked through all the posts after Oct 3 and he didn't taken any additional damage (my rolls were bad).

Thus, Quinn has 85 hp.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I do have the damage values on COre COliseum, however.

The centipede used its acid breath weapon for 23 damage. I can't remember who saved and who didn't. Aureus didn't have to since she was on the other side of the bridge. I do remember that. I don't think Quinn saved. The centipede bit Lorien for 14 damage and 9 total points of Dexterity damage (he natural healed one point with rest). I think I had Caerth cast lesser restoration on the bard, but I can't remember. I'll see if it's in my dice rolls.

The centipede also bit Quinn for 19 damage. He didn't suffer any Dex damage so he obviously made his save.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Yes, I had Caerth cast lesser restoration on Lorien for two point of returned Dexterity.

So, Lorien is still down 6 points of Dex.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
It looks like Quinn took a total of 8 damage from the zombies. So, at most, he should have 83 hp.

Hmm, now I'm not sure how much he was healed in the sanctuary. :hmm:

Remove ads