Knights of the Old Republic: Last of the Sith (OOC)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
I guess I'd say that it WILL happen, and could be somewhat fast at times, though it could be slower...again, all depends on the path you take. :)

Good Good! I must admit I'm getting more and more excited about this game. :D (Not that I wasn't before hand...)

Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Technically, a large amount of those forms(after II probably) aren't even developed yet. But, I'm going to ignore that and say go with them as they're another good way to make your Jedi more distinct.

Really? I admit that I was reading fast last night but I got the impression that they where very old... Either way, I'm glad that you will allow them. :D

Ferrix said:
Any space still open? I'll be an alternate if not. Jedi game... heheheh.
For now, you'll be an alternate...I think 8 is really the max amount of PCs I can handle...

Brother Shatterstone said:
Really? I admit that I was reading fast last night but I got the impression that they where very old... Either way, I'm glad that you will allow them.

I get the impression they're older from the descriptions pertaining especially to...I think its Form II(whichever Dooku uses, the 'older' style). A few of the others refer to Form II as an archaic style which they've improved upon in (relatively) recent time.

And you aren't the only one excited. I've been wanting to PLAY in games recently, and this is the first time in a while I've been really excited to RUN a game. Its great. Thanks for the idea! :)

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
I get the impression they're older from the descriptions pertaining especially to...I think its Form II(whichever Dooku uses, the 'older' style). A few of the others refer to Form II as an archaic style which they've improved upon in (relatively) recent time.

From what I remember Form II was an archaic form that Dooku "rediscovered" so to speak... (of course I still don't have my books in front of me so I could be very much in the wrong.)

Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
And you aren't the only one excited. I've been wanting to PLAY in games recently, and this is the first time in a while I've been really excited to RUN a game. Its great. Thanks for the idea! :)
Well thanks for running it but the real credit should go to Bioware for making KotoR... The concept, at least to me cause of the timeline, of a whole Jedi party came from that game. :D

Cerebus13

First Post
Doh, looks like this one filled up fast. I'll still subscribe to the threads and keep an eye on it anyways, looks like it should be fun for ya.

Well thanks for running it but the real credit should go to Bioware for making KotoR... The concept, at least to me cause of the timeline, of a whole Jedi party came from that game. :D

I've actually toyed with the idea of an all Jedi game for a while, usually I had it set in the NJO Era. Just never could get around to getting a group together...this game would have probably been in that time period had I not read the Tales of the Jedi comics just a couple weeks back. First time in a year or two and it really got my interest up again. :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
I've actually toyed with the idea of an all Jedi game for a while, usually I had it set in the NJO Era.

Well as someone who hasn't read all the novels... I think The hand of Thrawn was the last one I read I'm happier been in the distant past... To me theirs to many spoilers in the future and the past is so wide open untouched and unblemised it just seems natural to me. :)

Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Just never could get around to getting a group together...

You must have been trying to do it FTF instead of PbP... Star Wars games always fill up quickly here...

I so need a good Star War-ish name... I unfortunately used my good one with your last game.

Well as someone who hasn't read all the novels... I think The hand of Thrawn was the last one I read I'm happier been in the distant past... To me theirs to many spoilers in the future and the past is so wide open untouched and unblemised it just seems natural to me. :)

Well I just read them as they came out, and have been hooked since. I've mostly ignored the prequel era books, as it seems like they just can't catch my interest as much. Not sure why. But I've gotten to be a big Jacen Solo fan over time, and its hard for me to avoid the NJO because of that. :)

You must have been trying to do it FTF instead of PbP... Star Wars games always fill up quickly here...

I so need a good Star War-ish name... I unfortunately used my good one with your last game.

Here's a few Star Wars(and other) name generators:

http://swg.stratics.com/content/gameplay/characters/randomname.php

http://www.donia.org/~rumours/d20/namegen.php?

http://www.dimfuture.net/starwars/random/generate.php

Insight

Adventurer
AMG do you want us to post our characters here or in an RG thread, or just email them to you?

Last edited:

Remove ads