Knights of the Old Republic: Last of the Sith (OOC)

Insight

Adventurer
OK here's mine for now. I still need to work up a background.

URCALA NATTU
Miralukan Jedi Consular 4, Jedi Investigator 2

ABILITY SCORES
STR 8 (-1)
DEX 11 (+0)
CON 10 (+0)
INT 16 (+3)
WIS 14 (+2)
CHA 18 (+4)

SPECIES & CLASS ABILITIES
  • +2 Int, -2 Dex, +2 Init Checks
  • Sense as a free feat
  • Sense Surroundings ability as a free action, out to 1km
  • Deflect - Defense +2, Deflect Attack -4
  • Target Bonus +1
  • Contact
  • Lightsaber Damage +1d8
  • Reputation +3

COMBAT MODS & SAVES
Base Attack Bonus: +4
Base Defense Bonus: +6
Defense: 16
Vitality: 34
Wounds: 10
Init: +2
Fortitude: +6
Reflex: +4
Willpower: +8

ATTACKS
Lightsaber (Melee): Att +4, Dmg 3d8-1, Crit 19-20/x2
Stun Baton (Melee): Att +3, FSDC 15
Blaster Pistol (Ranged): Att +4, Dmg 3d6, Crit 20/x2, RI 10m
Stun Grenade (Thrown): Att +4, FSDC 15 (Direct Hit), 12 (within 4m blast radius), RI 10m (Thrown)

SKILLS
  • Affect Mind (4) +10
  • Craft - Lightsaber(5) +8
  • Diplomacy (4) +10
  • Empathy (3) +5
  • Enhance Ability (1) +1
  • Enhance Senses (6) +10
  • Farseeing (4) +6
  • Friendship (5) +9
  • Gather Information (6) +12
  • Heal Another (2) +4
  • Heal Self (2) +6
  • Illusion (3) +9
  • Knowledge - Jedi Lore (2) +5
  • Knowledge - Streetwise (2) +5
  • Pilot (2) +2
  • Search (3) +6
  • See Force (4) +8
  • Sense Motive (8) +10
  • Telepathy (3) +5

FEATS
  • Control
  • Force Mind
  • Mind Trick
  • Sense
  • Starship Operations - Transport
  • Trustworthy

EQUIPMENT
  • 4,740 Credits
  • Lightsaber (Self-Crafted)
  • Blaster Pistol
  • Stun Baton
  • 2 Stun Grenades
  • Comlink
  • Datapad + 10 Blank Cards
  • Flight Suit (no DR value)
  • Fusion Lantern
  • Grappling Spike Launcher
  • Liquid Cable Dispenser
  • Sensor Pack

BACKGROUND
In Progress.

Last edited:

Looks good overall...just a few things:

Can you put in your overall Defense score? Also, DR from the flight suit(when worn).

Oh! And I forgot to mention how to do VP...I'll be rolling that one for the characters. So...Urcala's VP is 34.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
If that doesn't cover it all, I happen to still have the last issue of Star Wars Gamer, which has a class conversion guide in it, so I can help you out there.

Way off topic, or at least sorta, is the Star Wars Gamer a pretty good magazine? :)

Brother Shatterstone said:
Way off topic, or at least sorta, is the Star Wars Gamer a pretty good magazine? :)
It was a good, no great, magazine. Until it was killed...after 6 issues. And then we lost Star Wars content in Dungeon now...and WotC is silent on any more releases until after(or near) Revenge of the Sith...cursed no support anywhere.

At least there's SWRPGNetwork left.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:

One thing I noticed is since we are doing point buy you might want to "show" your math...

Strength: 8 -1 (0 Points)
Dexterity: 16 (8 points, level 4)
Constitution: 14 +2 (6 points)
Intelligence: 14 +2 (6 points)
Wisdom: 14 +2 (6 points)
Charisma: 14 +2 (6 points)

but that's really so minor its hardly worth mentioning... I just wanted to mention how much I liked the light green on the Jedi powers. :D

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
It was a good, no great, magazine. Until it was killed...after 6 issues. And then we lost Star Wars content in Dungeon now...and WotC is silent on any more releases until after(or near) Revenge of the Sith...cursed no support anywhere.

Ouch... I guess I'll have to look out for back issues... :\ Maybe those that be at WotC would realize just how untapped the age the Knights of the Old Republic really is and surprise us...

Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
At least there's SWRPGNetwork left.

Never been their...

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
[Minor complaining] Wow, I have not a clue on how you can make a decent Jedi with the regular 28 point buy… :confused: Maybe it’s just the share amount of options but it seems like wisdom needs to be 15, intelligence 13, a decent charisma and constitution. As a Jedi Guardian strength is also “needed” and I’ve already sacrificed strength…[Minor complaining]

So anyhow, we have a various generous 32 points… What does a Jedi really need ability wise? :)

EDIT: Correction 25 point buy! :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone said:
[Minor complaining] Wow, I have not a clue on how you can make a decent Jedi with the regular 28 point buy… :confused: Maybe it’s just the share amount of options but it seems like wisdom needs to be 15, intelligence 13, a decent charisma and constitution. As a Jedi Guardian strength is also “needed” and I’ve already sacrificed strength…[Minor complaining]

So anyhow, we have a various generous 32 points… What does a Jedi really need ability wise? :)

EDIT: Correction 25 point buy! :eek: :eek:
Depends on your skills. Since there's a large group here(even 4 Jedi together is large) I would suggest not trying to overfocus and do everything. Most Jedi would usually focus through one of the main abilities(Alter, Control, or Sense). So I'd suggest choosing a focus through those(even though you'll end up with all three) and judge how your ability scores should fit by that.

And on an off topic note...I have decided that trying to draw and shade lightsabers/people holding them is hell. Just finished a new piece with one of my own Jedi in it, and I can't believe how annoying lightsabers are! Grr!

Insight

Adventurer
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:

Can you put in your overall Defense score? Also, DR from the flight suit(when worn).

Defense is added. The flight suit is a normal pilot's flight suit and has no DR according to the book.

Last edited:

Remove ads