Knights of the Old Republic: The Last of the Sith(Master Essenu's Group)

Vendetta

First Post
((OOC: Aalun is feeling pretty beat up (3vp left) and seperated from the force (all that sith power around) alone (His companions turning on him, even if it is by the vile power of the dark side) and confused... what the heck happened and how the heck is he going to fix it... As a findsman, he's used to focusing on a "target" of sorts and meditating on it, formulating a plan and a kind of "oneness" with the target... this kind of a situation is not something he is prepaired to handle... getting back to the ship and to some degree of safety is what the poor gand feels he needs to do so that he can think and concentrate on what he needs to do... a target.... So YES, Aalun makes for the ship as fast as he can!
hehe))

((Honestly, I have to say that's one of the best posts I've seen here on ENWorld ever. I'm not sure exactly why its great, but I can't help laughing everytime I see the huge 'yes' appear. So I'm a sucker for sight gags....:)))

It is a surprisingly short run up the steep, rock slope and out of the deep valley. The ship still sits where it was left, looking to be in the same shape as before. Of course, Urcala kept up her chase, following you all the way to the top. Once finally up, though, she seems to realize that the ship is there.

The look of surprise fades from her face and she stares across the rocky ground to you, "You will not leave Korriban alive! Stand and fight rather than further disgrace yourself! Even for a Jedi, you are a coward!"

((Aalun is essentially in the middle of both Urcala and the ship. Twenty meters to each.))

Last edited:

Vendetta

First Post
"Aalun will repeat it for the coward who thinks Aalun's desire to not harm the friend of Aalun is cowardice. Aalun most respectfully believes the being using Aalun's friend to fight Aalun is the truest coward and Aalun will not fight against innocents. Only a coward uses an innocent to fight their battles for them." The gand says as he rushes to the ship yet not giving up his defenses to do so. Once inside, he'll close up the ship as soon as possible and begin flight prepairations.

A yelling sound could be heard behind him just before the access ramp rose up into place. Two loud bangs echo from the outside of the ship, and as you power up the ship's systems, the computer indicates that the underside of the ship's hull is rising in temperature dramatically.

However, the main systems finish powering on in about half a minute, with the shields also coming online. Though the heat source is still there, it is no longer rising as quickly as it had been.

Vendetta

First Post
Aalun attempts to lift the craft off the ground turning with the repulsors and turning it away from the lightsaber and the possessed Urcala, not wanting to harm his friend. He'll move the ship away from her until he feels he's at a safe distance then lift it slowly into the sky until he knows that she will not be harmed by his thrusters, then bolts for space, making the exact coordinates down on the charts for his eventual return.

The ship rises up out of the atmosphere, away from Urcala and soon out into orbit of Korriban. The interior of the ship is oddly quiet without anyone else aboard, though the computers seem to be making a lot more noise than without anyone else in the ship. Thankfully, all of the systems look to be working find, and the navcomputer only takes a couple of minutes to compile the charts with the newer information.

((So...time to ask that question. Where do you want to go?))

Vendetta

First Post
((Aalun wishes to make a short hyperspace jump to get away from the deadly planet then make another to lose any who might chose to persue. Then he'll be wanting to meditate on the whole thing. This has to do with his findsman skills as he wants to focus first on himself and find out what he needs to do :D (He'll find his path) He had wanted to respond to that distress call they'd gotten earlier in the adventure... so that is a possibility... but he doesn't want to just abandon his master and friend.))

((Alrighty...going to assume the use of Farseeing since that fits. You've had a couple of hours to get some Vitality back to use it.))

After a few short hyperspace jumps away from Korriban and back to known space, the empty ship sits alone in an empty blackness with no stars or planets nearby. It is a fairly easy environment to meditate in, as the general silence and emptiness lends itself to many of the more basic teachings in the Force.

Letting the Force guide your meditation, it doesn't take long for you to 'see' two very distinct pathways. They almost look like a V shape, veering off from a central point. However, it is an odd thing to look at, as you seem to be looking out from one pathway to another. The diving point is actually behind you, and though it isn't far, there feels to be an invisible wall blocking your retreat.

Turning forward, you can see a long corridor of a soft cream colour that slowly fades into darkness. Not far away, you can see death, pain, and the heavy hand of the Dark Side...though beyond it, there seems to be a stable path that goes on for as far as you can see or feel.

Off to the other branch next to you, you can see conflict occuring over and over again in cycles. It seems to be neverending, with times of great conflict, then long times of great peace and tranquility. There are short patches off darkness within it, but the path itself is no dominated by it.

And only a couple of meters in front of you, there is a small branching off from the 'corridor' in which you stand. It is very hard to pinpoint, and so small you'd likely have to crawl through it, but it leads to the other main branch just before yours is taken by darkness.

((Good! Its a vision, you've got to figure what you think it means. Yes, I'm cruel to make you work that out, and I know its confusing. But that's the Force for you.

However, if you can't visualize what's there, I can work out a rough sketch of it for you.))

Remove ads