Koukonsögur - Saga of the Trollfed Aerie - OOC

Cor Azer

First Post
Besides, do they really need to be saved from dropping into knee-high water? I mean, I'm a commoner and I'm pretty sure I could handle that.

The danger, as much as there is, is being pulled along with the current; and for the real unlucky, right over the falls.

But yes, not a huge danger for anyone partial competent.

pathfinderq1

First Post
No particular preference for initiative tracking for me- I posted this time based on the order of the narrative of the previous round. Be aware, though, that I have a rather odd rotating work schedule, and cannot post from work- if we go with a 'post in initiative order' method there may be significant delays waiting for me if I am in the wrong part of a heavy work rotation.

Cor Azer

First Post
When people get a chance, can you add your charactrr's languages to their character sheets in the RG thread? I think only Kadlin has them right now.

I like having baddies talk sometimes, and it's good to
Know what can be overheard.

Someone

Adventurer
When people get a chance, can you add your charactrr's languages to their character sheets in the RG thread? I think only Kadlin has them right now.

I opened Kjula's character builder file to check the extra language I (randomly) chose when I was creating it and, I kid you not, it's actually "goblin". I'm adding it to the sheet, or I can change it if you think it's too much of a coincidence :)

Cor Azer

First Post
I opened Kjula's character builder file to check the extra language I (randomly) chose when I was creating it and, I kid you not, it's actually "goblin". I'm adding it to the sheet, or I can change it if you think it's too much of a coincidence :)

No worries, I believe you.

Pentius

First Post
Does Tuket have some kind of special condition going on? He seems to be taking a lot more actions than I expected a Stunned enemy to take.

Cor Azer

First Post
Does Tuket have some kind of special condition going on? He seems to be taking a lot more actions than I expected a Stunned enemy to take.

Yes, he's got a lot of movement abilities, and one lets him act as if only dazed while stunned; he has a standard attack that, in addition to damage, pushes 1 and lets him shift 1. But still, you're right - he shouldn't have been able to use his goblin tactics to shift after Olaf missed him.

GROMkill

First Post
Sorry for the terribly late response. I have added Dossk's languages (Common and Dwarven, I believe) to his Character Sheet.

[MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION] I think you only posted Olaf's OA, and not his full turn! Just pinging you in case you forgot :p Sorry, I'm eager to see what is over the cliff!

Remove ads