Kulan: Bard's Gate PbP Campaign (OOC) [Game Cancelled]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I will have to post something tomorrow. My hands are still hurting with all the weather we had this past several days. I have been on full Rx of pain killers. I am usually on 2 per day, where Rx is at 4. Not this past week. Oh well, its happening less and less at least.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
man trying to figure out my entrance...any ideas?
Well, Borya is a cleric, so he already might have been to the Old Temple District looking for a vacant building to setup a dedicated temple for Mokosh or see if there is an old Torassian temple where he gain sanctuary. Finding the former won't be easy, but there is a 'pantheon' temple for the various Torassian gods called "The Rodina," which means Homeland in Ticin (Latin). It's small but smells like home. (The Russian translation (via Google) is Родина, which is written on the floor of the temple. Another name for it would be "Domovina" [Slovak translation].)

Borya could start from that district or already be in the Market District somewhere. It's up to you. Start with something simple and we'll go from there.

Well you could always look into the note you found implanted in your pocket
Perhaps Borya slept in The Rodina the previous day and woke up to find the note in his pocket.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I will have to post something tomorrow. My hands are still hurting with all the weather we had this past several days. I have been on full Rx of pain killers. I am usually on 2 per day, where Rx is at 4. Not this past week. Oh well, its happening less and less at least.
No worries. Take care of yourself first and foremost. That. I understand. Chronic pain is a problem for me.

And tomorrow is my sister's birthday, so I don't know how much I'll be online. I have mid-afternoon events on both Wednesday and Thursday as well but neither should take up too much of my time.

Remove ads