Kulan: Bard's Gate PbP Campaign (OOC) [Game Cancelled]

kinem

Adventurer
Knightfall, thanks for a great game. As for rebuilding, that would have been cool but if you wanted to continue from the point we were I don't think we need more than a quick summary; anything that was lost can be different the second time around but that's fine. It's your call of course and I understand either way.

Scotley

Hero
I'm more than a little bummed as well. I had to let a couple games go too and I'm really having trouble getting back into the one I'm trying to continue. Thank you for all your hard work.

I'm definitely up for your next great game.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Ah, sad to see this campaign go. Although I must admit my own long absence was not the best way of showing my support (my sincere apologies about that). Thanks for the fun, Knightfall and my fellow players!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ah, sad to see this campaign go. Although I must admit my own long absence was not the best way of showing my support (my sincere apologies about that). Thanks for the fun, Knightfall and my fellow players!
No worries, JC. Once the Crow God game is over, I'll probable start a new Kulan campaign. If you want, I'll keep a spot open for you.

Remove ads