Kulan: Bard's Gate PbP Campaign (OOC) [Game Cancelled]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Dang, still missing the post where Captain Trethewey introduces himself on the way to The Keep not to mention my post about the wine bottles. The first one isn't as important as the second one. That has some key campaign information in it.

{Fingers crossed that Trogdor has that one or I'm going to have to reinvent it from memory when dealing with it down the road.}

I found this in my screenshots:

screen shot 001.png

if you look in the address bar, you see the post address - will that help you?

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm not sure. Page 24 on that screen would actually be around page 48 in the cache. The cache saves it with EN World's default settings for posts per page. I have all the pages I should need from Google Cache but not every page is 100% complete. Either the page was cached before the post was made or the cache didn't save it for some reason. Maybe there are multiple versions of the same page in the cache, but I haven't seen a difference in them. It might be worth a second look.

The post I'm hunting for comes before the one listed that reads "OOC: No worries, I got the gist. :p ." I've not found it in any of the emails Scotley sent me either. Hopefully, Trogdor has it or I'll just have to forget it.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Yes, it looks like it should be on page 45 of the cache but there is one post on that page in the cache. Vak'tiel saying this...

"I'll try a glass of that, I would also like to see about the price for a cask of ale, for the road."

Other than that there is nothing else. And when I searched for that page, it only gave me one option. You'd need to have a screenshot from around 21 to 23, I think. And it would be a long post.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The post where Captain Trethewey introduces himself would be on page 37. That page is not saved in the cache at all. Of course, it's not as important.

Scott DeWar

I have my settings at 30 posts per page which will throw the page count off. that screen shot was an accident from when my pinky hits the print screen button rather the n back space and I may not notice the notice on the screen that I had just hit the print screen button. it happens at random times so that was just a shot in the dark.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I went to my doctor today and got 10 days of antibiotics for my sinus cold/infection. I will still try to begin the rebuild of the In Character thread for this game today, but it won't be until much later. I need to do some laundry and then go back to bed. If I don't get to it today, it will be sometime in the next few days.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Just heal up. For heaven's sake - quite getting ill !
Trust me, I won't be doing the rebuild or posting for the other games unless I know I can handle it. Today was okay. I slept most of the afternoon, and I decided tonight to catch up on some of the TV shows I watch before the new seasons start.

Won't be going to physio this week, that's for sure. but I'm not going to be a shut in. That's never good for me, even when I'm sick. I have to, at least, go to the grocery store tomorrow. Do more than that... unlikely, but you never know. It will depend on how I feel.

Trogdor1992

First Post
So, it looks like I only have emails for about the first 20-25 posts of this game, do you want those?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Scott DeWar

Trust me, I won't be doing the rebuild or posting for the other games unless I know I can handle it. Today was okay. I slept most of the afternoon, and I decided tonight to catch up on some of the TV shows I watch before the new seasons start.

Won't be going to physio this week, that's for sure. but I'm not going to be a shut in. That's never good for me, even when I'm sick. I have to, at least, go to the grocery store tomorrow. Do more than that... unlikely, but you never know. It will depend on how I feel.

Believe me, I know what you are saying! I gots da scars ta prove it!

Remove ads