Kulan: Bard's Gate PbP Campaign (OOC) [Game Cancelled]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, it looks like I only have emails for about the first 20-25 posts of this game, do you want those?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk
Hmm, I don't think those are going to give me anything. Most of what I need is at the end of the game. Still, I'd say send it anyway. You never know, I might get lucky and one of the posts I need near the cutoff point. It's probably a longshot. :(

But, now I know what I have, and what I'll likely have to rebuild completely from memory.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
hey, as of midnight last night, I was caught up on all reading. But I suspect you may have done more last night . . . .

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
ooc: What does Shough know of the wine?

Knowledge History: 1D20+6 = [20]+6 = 26 <--natural 20!
In one of [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]'s posts, he made a check to see what he knew about the elven wine. I put the details in an SBLOCK in my reply for him, which means it's gone bye-bye. It will have to be another major post I'm going to have to rebuild. Once I redo the results of the chekc I will post them here (not in an SBLOCK). While the information will be what Shrough knows, I don't want to risk losing it again. I will keep a copy of it on my PC.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
ATTENTION
Okay, I'm struggling with trying to go past where I'm at with the rebuild. I think I'm going to have let it go. Too much is missing, and I'm feeling frustrated. Sorry if I got your guys hopes up that it would continue but at this point, I just don't myself willing to rescue it. The work involved is starting to get me down, emotionally.

I'd rather try to come up with something new. If I do, you guys will get first crack at the new game, which may or may not be set on Kulan. (Most likely, yes, but not on the same continent.) If on Kulan, I might go back to the Lands of Harqual. I have a lot of adventure ideas for that continent, and I have more experience running adventures set there. Another option is The Fallenlands but it would require A LOT of work.

(Maybe after the Crow God game is done, I'll revisit Bard's Gate with a new campaign idea that is a little less, grandiose.)

Trogdor1992

First Post
Count me in, it's understandable though really, I actually had to give up on two games myself after the crash.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Remove ads