Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

So, while Vitus is in his Sanctuary spell, does he still flank foes? :unsure:
Yes because Vitas can attack them at any time. He can take attacks of opportunity and stuff too. But any offensive action will immediately break the spell. The guy who succeeded on the save is immune to its effects until I cast it again.

Edit: unless you rule that flanking is an offensive action that will break the spell.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Yes because Vitas can attack them at any time. He can take attacks of opportunity and stuff too. But any offensive action will immediately break the spell. The guy who succeeded on the save is immune to its effects until I cast it again.

Edit: unless you rule that flanking is an offensive action that will break the spell.
No, just flanking a foe wouldn't break the Sanctuary spell. Vitus would have to attack.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is the updated battle map before Falen's action for round 3.

Portal Room Fight2-Rnd3-Falen-is-Next.png

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
The anti magic will protect her from the cleric’s spells. Viitas is moving in such a way to prevent the northern thugs from advancing. If the one guy goes into the anti magic, I think he will go unconscious because he’s only up on magical temporary hp. You can chain heal to Vitas because he’s likely about to take three attacks of opportunity.
I plan on dragging her out and healing her

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
No, just flanking a foe wouldn't break the Sanctuary spell. Vitus would have to attack.
Some overconfident guy could say "I'm ignoring Vitus because he isn't attacking"...then the ally doesn't get the bonus, but he is automatically flat-footed against Vitus if he decides to attack (and flank also resumes because the guy cannot ignore him anymore. Too many rules...o_O

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
Vinny is fighting poorly, so to fight my depression I have a vitamin bar.

Edit: I'll have to post it on discord. I keep getting a low memory alert

Last edited:

Remove ads