• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Aust Thale

Adventurer
Falen isn’t done.
He adjusts his disguise as the recognizable Falen but not his actual face.
He needs a) neutralize poison or b) lesser restoration to return his INT hit from the enchantress ray of enfeeblement.
He also needs to ID magic items retrieved
He wants to survey this neighborhood again;
Are there alchemy, magic, or clothing shops?

Questions: Do the buildings look different to him now that he suspects they are connected below? Does he see the old lady, child, or the vagabond who approached him at the outset of hostilities?

He wants to enter the candle shop and see for himself how the Butcher disappeared into it and came out in the warehouse. What about the lady who talked to Akos? (Tym and Falen could hear them). Are there any candles that have alchemical or magical properties?

Rockhorns beasts:
  • until he is 5th level in the class, he has only one companion and he will be 4th after this level (and gain monstrous flank) - I don't think bloodline gives you real level effects. It only affects those things calculated on level and not real class features. It would be overpowered since it applies to all classes.
  • what bloodline levels do is help mitigate the level loss because my companion at 5th would be like 3rd level and not 1st level and Spritewing gain additional ability boost and Devotion

What I asked on discord was to temporary replace Spritewing with a blink dog, both to establish story line for the deeper link that develops at 5th (extra companion) and to leave flying creature out of the dungeon. But if you're fine with it - as you said, it is dungeonbred - I can take Spritewing no problem. Only reason I asked is because you seemed reluctant to have a flying creature in the dungeon.

Complete list of monsters available by the book:
1st level: ankheg, blink dog, giant eagle , giant owl, hippogriff, krenshar, otyugh owlbear, pegasus, worg
3rd level: Digester, girallon, manticore, winter wolf
5th level: chimera, wyvern
7th level: chuul, destrachan, dragonne
9th level: behir, gray render, yrthak

If you want to add or replace things, go ahead :)
I'll be good and won't force poor people of Bluffside to tolerate otyughs or chuuls in their midst :D

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@JustinCase, I think the one thing I'm going to need you and @Aust Thale to help me figure out is how many potions (and alchemical vials) each one of you has from inside the warehouse.

Aust Thale, I know you wanted Falen to claim some of the vials of acid and alchemist's fire. You had Falen throw one at the thugs.

I'm going through all of the new loot, but it is the potions I'm having trouble keeping track of in my head. I'm going to go back and look at everything again, but if both of you can let me know which potions went to who, again, that would be good.

But, no rush.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
In these posts I’m going over the potions Tuck found. Honestly I don’t know what happened to them all; if it hasn’t been said to being given to a PC or NPC, it’s still in Tuck’s possessions.
Oh wait, I forgot these in my IC post! The potions with giant, shimmering man and confused-looking man will be distributed to Tim, Falen and Akos, respectively. If possible, Tuck will feed Mutt the beast potion. And the skull-and-crossbow vials go into the bag.

OOC: Collecting the potions with recognizable labels (cat, bear, bull, tree) and distributing them among all allies. Is that possible in the rounds we have left until the arrival of the beast?

If possible, drop all other potions (green, red) in Tuck's pack. If someone recognizes what they are, he will hand these potions to them.

These potions (emphasis mine):

Remove ads