Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@TaranTheWanderer, here's what Phar sees.

Old ruins_Ruined Room.png

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Tellerian Hawke:
Search Roll For Loot: 1D20+3 = [20]+3 = 23 +10 = 33 (critical success)
Working together, Angus and Aureus manages to find many coins (and broken/cracked coins) that were scattered by the explosive effect of Phar's spell. The chest originally held 6 gp, 214 sp, and 239 cp. Aureus already found a peridot gem and a ruined wand.

There isn't any other treasure in the room.

% of ruined coins: 1D100 = [91] = 91

% of coins broken/cracked: 1D100 = [87] = 87
% value of cracked coins: 1D100 = [81] = 81

So, 91% of the coins that were in the chest have been ruined in one way or another. Either broken, cracked, or even turned to tiny shards. The broken/cracked coins make of 87% of the 91% ruined coins.

Broken (low) or Cracked (high): 1D100 = [90] = 90
10% broken / 90% cracked

The broken coins are only worth 50% of their value while the cracked coins are worth 81%. The remaining 13% of the coins were turned into shards and aren't worth anything unless the PCs work tirelessly to gather every tiny shard and then melt them down to make metal bars.

Intact Coins (9%)
1 gp, 19 sp, and 21 cp
(not as old as the other coins in the ruins; minted around 40 years ago)
Age of coins from ruined chest: 5D20 = [10, 8, 14, 3, 5] = 40

Ruined coins (91%)
5 gp, 195 sp, and 218 cp

Broken/Cracked Coins (87% of ruined coins)
4 gp, 170 sp, and 190 cp

Broken Coins (worth 50%)
17 sp and 19 cp
(worth 9 sp and 4 cp)

Cracked Coins (worth 81%)
4 gp, 153 sp, and 171 cp
(worth 15 gp, 20 sp, and 1 cp)

Shattered into Shards [DC 40 Search check; takes a least 1 day] (13% of ruined coins)
1 gp, 25 sp, and 28 cp
(worthless unless re-forged into coins/bars)

I could have written more in my IC post but I wasn't sure if Aureus had investigated the library room and Phar probably would have waited for her to check for traps before entering. If she has, Phar would go in and start exploring.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I could have written more in my IC post but I wasn't sure if Aureus had investigated the library room and Phar probably would have waited for her to check for traps before entering. If she has, Phar would go in and start exploring.
She hasn't searched it for traps yet. She wanted Phar to look for auras first. She'll look for traps after he is done.

New post has been added.

Remove ads