Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

I prepared a cantrip called Shade which creates a dome of (presumably) shade. I only have the 1 sentence description of the spell and I can’t find it on Google. It says it creates a transparent dome of force 20 feet above us. It lasts 10 hours. I think it’s immobile. It’s called Shade so maybe it creates shade. Weird that it’s transparent though. Anyways, Phar can cast that during lunch or when we stop in the afternoon. It’s a cantrip

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
There is pathfinder cantrip Penumbra that does the same. But lasts 10 min / level, moveable, single creature only.
Shade I know in dnd 3.5 is something like 8th or 9th level spell, ultimate in shadow magic

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I prepared a cantrip called Shade which creates a dome of (presumably) shade. I only have the 1 sentence description of the spell and I can’t find it on Google. It says it creates a transparent dome of force 20 feet above us. It lasts 10 hours. I think it’s immobile. It’s called Shade so maybe it creates shade. Weird that it’s transparent though. Anyways, Phar can cast that during lunch or when we stop in the afternoon. It’s a cantrip
That cantrip is from one of my d20/OGL sourcebooks. I cannot remember which one off the top of my head. It might be from the Relics and Rituals book. I'll doublecheck...

Nope, not that book. PCGen will tell me. Give me a minute.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@TaranTheWanderer: Ah yes, it is from "Into the Green" by Bastion Press.

Into the Green_Shade.jpg

(The casting time is 1 standard action.)

Hmm, I cannot find my copy of the physical book. I know it's around here somewhere, but I have no idea where it might be right now. The PCGen description does say that the circle of energy "floats" above Phar's head, so I'd say it moves with him as he moves.

Initiative: 1D20+3 = [9]+3 = 12
@TaranTheWanderer: Ah yes, it is from "Into the Green" by Bastion Press.

View attachment 346071
(The casting time is 1 standard action.)

Hmm, I cannot find my copy of the physical book. I know it's around here somewhere, but I have no idea where it might be right now. The PCGen description does say that the circle of energy "floats" above Phar's head, so I'd say it moves with him as he moves.
Then I may take it twice for a 10 hour day. At least it will keep the sun off us.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Caerth's spells for the day...

Level 0 (6): create water, create water,detect magic, detect poison, guidance, purify food and drink
Level 1 (6): endure elements [x3], traveller's mount [x3]
Level 2 (5): bear's endurance, delay poison, lesser restoration, mass snake's swiftness, resist fire
Level 3 (5): blindsight, call lightning, cure moderate wounds, giant’s wrath, spirit jaws
Level 4 (3): cure serious wounds, ice storm, scrying
Level 5 (2): hallow, wall of thorns
Level 6 (1): vigorous circle

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Level 0 x6
Create Water x2, Detect Magic x3, Purify Food

Level 1 x (4+1+D)
Bless x2, Endure Elements x2, Impede, Animate Rope (D)

Level 2 x(4+1+D)
Conduit of life, Consecrate, Remove Paralysis x2, Shared Healing, Spiritual Weapon (D)

Level 3 x(3+1+D)
Demon Dirge, Dispel Magic, Holy Storm, Insignia of Healing, Mass Conviction (+3), Stone Shape (D)

Level 4 x(3+1+D)
Celestial Brilliance, Lesser Holy Transformation, Recitation, Spike Stones(D)

Level 5 x2
Revivify, Surge of Fortune, Wall of Stone (D)

@Knightfall
https://srd.dndtools.org/srd/magic/spells/spells/spellsph.html#CALL%20ZELEKHUT - can I cast it once we settle down before sleeping? Then I replace it with Surge of Fortune in the morning.

We're close to the temple right now and I believe in five days it can get to the temple, scout, report remain close, and finally try to weaken Eike at the end.

I considered taking divination instead of Celestial brilliance, what do you all think?

Remove ads