• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L2: The Dragon's Maw (Erekose13 judging)

LogicsFate

First Post
"We've come to help, and to learn." Valan waits for a moment to let it sink in, then continues "You're being held he because they say you stole something, and we wish to work it out."

Manzanita

First Post
"They put me in a cage, they do." mutters the orc. "My friends like me here, but I don't. I don't like it here. I want to go back to my home."

corcio

First Post
feeling a great pain of sorrow and feeling compassionate to the poor half orcs dilemna, kermis cant help but tremble a little bit. turning from valan to josef and briefly glancing at everyone
says matter of factly "WE TAKE BAR-BAR WITH US! HE HELP... HE TAKE US TO TREASURE." nodding after this he. looks to josef for a response then he tries to open the cage by rattling on the door.

Verbatim

Explorer
Glancing between the man who hired them to return their goods and the orc who seemed to be seeking the mercy of the guilty, Merlis tried to keep his face neutral. When the large man seemed to be suddenly keen on taking the thief with them, Merlis could stay silent no longer.

"If he wishes to help, have him tell us exactly where the item is and allow the law to do its work. There is no need to linger here in this place when the one who has the answers can be questioned and allow us to be on our way. Tell him if he doesn't tell us what we need to know, things can become difficult on his little friends."

Manzanita

First Post
Josef frowns. "Taking him with you is risky. He is a slippery one. He might well escape from you and continue his life of crime. He might also kill some of you."

"We've tried to get him to draw a map, but he won't. Or can't. He may just know the way without being able to describe it."

As the group's tone becomes more stressed, Barbaros the Brown cringes and the squeel of rats can be heard under his cot and in the walls.

Verbatim

Explorer
Shivering at the sound of the rats, as well as hating his own dislike of this place, Merlis waited to see what the others would decide to do.

corcio

First Post
scratching his head and appearing deep in thougth. kermis eventually gives up and with a quizzical look on his face turns to valan and says "what we do valan?"

ooc - apparently this was a hrad question to answer
lol
hehehe
well kermis the lovabale barbarian wants to resscue this poor soul from the dungeon.

anyways long weekend for me. argh
back to work now

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
This is going pretty slowly. Do we have enough people left to make this work? Shall we bag it? IF you want to continue, someone needs to be decisive. I'll drop those who don't post if we keep going.

Verbatim

Explorer
Manzanita said:
This is going pretty slowly. Do we have enough people left to make this work? Shall we bag it? IF you want to continue, someone needs to be decisive. I'll drop those who don't post if we keep going.

The downside to playing a meeker char is that he isn't a decision maker, but I am on the fence on if this one will stay alive Manz. I am willing to press, but don't want to force the others to if they have lost interest.

Remove ads