L2: The Dragon's Maw (Erekose13 judging)

corcio

First Post
Smiling broadly and rattling the bars of the cell, kermis loudly replies " WE TAKE ...KERMIS WATCH!"
then nods to the entire group to show his approval of what he deems is a reliable and notably honorable course of action.

Verbatim

Explorer
~We will regret this to be sure...~

Allowing the larger man to bellow his intentions, Merlis steps away and washes his hands clean of this course of action. The orc blood was a prisoner for a reason and if he was wiley enough to steal from the town once, he was most definately able to escape from the group if given a chance.

~Yes...surely we will regret this...~

JonnyFive

First Post
Throran will lean close to valas and wisper "As much as i detest the idea of draging this orc along with us, i believe the barbarian is not going to let us leave without him. as such i may be able to prepare some magic that will assist us in making him believe that we are more friendly than we truly are. what do you say?

corcio

First Post
giving josef a quizzical look as if to say..."what are you waiting for man" he bangs on the lock lightly a few times.
smiling and almost quivering in exitement.

Manzanita

First Post
"Very well." says Josef. "I will speak to the priests. I am sure they will let you take this man off your hands. But if he is caught theiving again, some may hold you responsible."

Josef leaves to speak with the priests.

Is everyone ready to hit the road? Need to buy any supplies?

It looks like we have
Kermis, Human Barbarian 1, played by corcio
Merlis Appleton, Gnome Wizard 1, played by Verbatim
Valan Ceth, Human Cleric 2, played by LogicsFate
Aazwen Shadewood, Elf Ranger 1, played by Swamptreader
Throran, Elf Wizard 1, played by JonnyFive

Swamptreader seems to be gone, so I'll leave him in the city. Too bad, he would have been useful in the wilderness. I'm also thinking I'll drop Valan, since we haven't heard from Logicsfate for nearly 3 weeks. That's, um, 2 wizards and a barbarian. On second though, I'll let Valan continue and NPC him. You guys could use a cleric.

Verbatim

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Ready to go. I have my trusty spellbook and all the supplies a novice wizard could need, aka next to nothing..:) And we also have the maybe crazy orc druid/thief, so this should be interesting real quick...[/sblock]

corcio

First Post
"KERMIS GUARD ORC!" kermis vows and thumps his chest and eyes the orc sternly

ooc - eewww that should bee fun...lots of magical backup
i think this could be well worth the trip lol.
too bad about valan i liked his interaction i hope he comes back.

also
just a note. i realized i need to update kermises gear i forgot to fine tune my equipment....and have way too much crap in it that i dont think i can afford
i am having difficulty finding my starting gold since i dont have my phb available to me.....so i forget how i turned up this amount of gold but im pretty sure its inaccurate in my character sheet
plz someone take a brief looka t it for me

Remove ads