L4W Discussion Thread III

Atanatotatos

First Post
I gave Rurdev his first approval. Needs one more from anyone. Incarnation has two approvals so he's good to go. I'm going to check up Kruk now.

EDIT: nope, dimsdale still has a few requests for correction unaddressed. Then I guess I'll start checking a couple new characters first...

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
That is an interesting observation. And then when they do get work, it's incredibly risky, sometimes illegal, and usually puts their life in danger in some fashion.

... At least they get paid well.

renau1g

First Post
That is an interesting observation. And then when they do get work, it's incredibly risky, sometimes illegal, and usually puts their life in danger in some fashion.

... At least they get paid well.

Gosh... they're like illegal immigrants.... well except the getting paid well part. :p

KenHood

First Post
Yeah. Vaunea's a hoot!

Like a cross between Elsie the Cow (a mascot for Bluebell iced-cream in the states) and a Neanderthal. Huggable, yet deadly. And a source of calcium-rich dairy products!

Last edited:

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
I am still waiting on approval for my PC(Rurdev) as well. Did you *cough* forget to look at that one as well? ;)

Sheesh, nobody told me there'd be any work involved in this. They all said it would be all fabulous parties with beautiful girls.

*Takes a closer look at recruitment poster.*

Ah, no. I see. Quite the opposite. Spells it out quite clearly right here. Work, no girls. Gotcha.

Might want to get that cough looked at, by the way. It would be a shame to fall ill right as you're approved for second level.

Remove ads