L4W Discussion Thread III

Kalidrev

First Post
I'm playing a dwarf warden in my local RPGA game and they're great fun. 35 HP at first level (without toughness), plus second wind with huge bonuses as a minor action and saving throws galore, is a very fun/tough defender.

I love Thorn Strike, I always yell "Get Over Here" ala Scorpion from MK when it hits... gosh I'm such a nerd :(

Exactly why I switched up from my rogue to a Warforged Warden!

Case in point: 42 HP at lvl 1, 27 AC after using second wind, getting to yell "GET OVER HERE" while using Thorn Strike (even if yelling that is OOC =P), and getting to say "Nope... I'm not going anywhere" when pushed/pulled/slid while in Form of the Willow Sentinel. Oh... and don't discount the Font of Life class ability of rolling a saving throw at the BEGINING of your turn. *looks at Lord Sessadore* I remember reading about that blindness you guys had to deal with in Echoes of O... that would have come in VERY handy!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I am pleased to announce that LEB (Living Eberron) will be transitioning to 4E. Please come to planning thread to take part in the transition if you are interested. Note that LEB is designed to supplement L4W, not replace it (just as it supplemented LEW). So, if you have interest, please join us!

dimsdale

First Post
one approval for kruk from twoheadsbarking!

please take 10 gps out of my account as payment for all
of the errors I had in my editing. No, better make that 1000 gps.

Checks in the mail...i promise ;)

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Oh... and don't discount the Font of Life class ability of rolling a saving throw at the BEGINING of your turn. *looks at Lord Sessadore* I remember reading about that blindness you guys had to deal with in Echoes of O... that would have come in VERY handy!
Yeah, I remember fantasizing about being a warden during that fight, haha.

Remove ads