• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L4W Discussion Thread III

Oni

First Post
Right you are, Ozy, this is the more appropriate place to talk about that.

I didn't think race was one of the things overhaul-able. Not sure if I'd actually change that part of him now, after playing him so long, though.

Use the half-orc mechanics, keep the bugbear look?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I just finished reading all of the Captain's Caper! (just in case, you know ;)). Those guys are brutal! How's Alexander's conscious doing? :)

garyh

First Post
I just finished reading all of the Captain's Caper! (just in case, you know ;)). Those guys are brutal! How's Alexander's conscious doing? :)

You read a 44 page thread because you want to join the group? Wow. That's dedication! :)

We'll think about it... ;)

Atanatotatos

First Post
Lol! As you can see, lately he's been on a dragon-killing frenzy! :heh:
When I update the sheet you'll see Alex's gone from good to unaligned. Bad companies tend to do that... But hey, he did prevent some torture and corpse profanation!

covaithe

Explorer
Quagmire is still Good-aligned. That's probably the only thing keeping Captain Azrael alive. Really, the only particularly unaligned thing they've done, that I remember, is killing that one employer. And she was really asking for it.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Oh, yeah, I almost forgot that! Azrael is alive!! Are you kidding? He's still alive and still owns the Bloody Wake!! C'mon!! Alexander's conscience is perfectly fine :angel:

Phoenix8008

First Post
So what does the MMC think of a possible goblin sorcerer addition to the group for the next adventure? I totally forgot the Quagmire has healing stuff as a warlord! I tend to think Warlord = Fighter for some reason.

The Digger

First Post
I think a gobbo saucier would be a nifty addition BUT would we not be a bit striker heavy and with no controller and with limited heals?

Remove ads