L4W Discussion Thread III

dimsdale

First Post
Poor Kruk's been waiting for his level 2 approval since May. But I just took on my 3rd simultaneous DM'ing gig, so don't look at me!

Got my second approval for lvl 2. thanks judges!

I understand the long wait. it was probably due to the fact that Kruk is a bar arse at the Hangman. :)

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Let me add my thanks to Ata and JNC for stepping up as Judges! Especially JNC, for helping wrap "Dude Where's My Ring?" for me (and SeaPainter). The fact that I'm just chiming in on that now indicates how much additional Judge help is welcome. :)

And yeah, real life continues to require attention. No crisis or anything, fear not, just... work's really busy, and my time at home is devoted largely to my two year old son. I just don't have the time to be on as much as I used to. I'll try to be better than I have the last month or so, but I'm not sure I'll be Judging any adventures at the moment (I have a terrible track record, too - 3 of the 4 I've judged have required Judge takeover ;) ). You'll also note I haven't created my second character yet. THAT'S how busy I am. :)

dimsdale

First Post
3 of the 4 I've judged have required Judge takeover ;) ).

That's crazy that Garyh and everyone involved in those adventures had to deal with that. Cheers (raising a beverage) to all of the DMs who took over adventures midway through or who have made the commitment to run adventure and actually run them though to the end! :lol:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
At the end of LEB 3.5, I was running 3/4 of all active games (i.e., 3 of the 4 of them) since I had to take them over. So I know how it is. :)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Having missed the MMC with Incarnation, I've just put up another PC that might want to join (and has a past associated w/ their current addy): Dang't, goblin sorcerer (and maybe MC bard eventually).

Ozymandias79

First Post
Hrav would have been a half-orc, if they were available when I created him. Same Str/Dex bonuses, monstrous feel, I've always had a thing for half-orcs, and - ya know - they're actually supported, unlike bugbears.

maybe you should use your onetime overhaul on Hrav and change his race(/species?) to halforc. and I reply to you in this thread as it feel more appropriate than the upcoming adventures thread.

garyh

First Post
Right you are, Ozy, this is the more appropriate place to talk about that.

I didn't think race was one of the things overhaul-able. Not sure if I'd actually change that part of him now, after playing him so long, though.

Remove ads