L4W Discussion Thread III

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Traitor! Scoundrel! You can't be double judge! That's forbidden in the Secret Charter!

I'm simply bridging the gap between the two communities. I'm the half-elf of EN World's 4e Living community.

Although, occurring to the 3.x PHB, that means neither side fully trusts me. Bummer.

CaBaNa

First Post
Waa ha ha! I knew he was a judge, it just wasn't all official yet!

Congrats TwoHeadsBarking! Lucky for you this is fourth edition!

renau1g

First Post
FYI, I'll be out of town on Thursday and Friday, with some internet access, but more than likely little time to update my games (work conference)

Theroc

First Post
Hm... I just recently got access to a few 4th edition books, and was thinking of trying out a character here.

How well does one need to be familiar with 4E to play here? Can one get by with just PHB and PHB2?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Hm... I just recently got access to a few 4th edition books, and was thinking of trying out a character here.

How well does one need to be familiar with 4E to play here? Can one get by with just PHB and PHB2?
Just like Living Eberron, you just need the core books. Options are open for those that have the others, but those are just extra character options, not really rule changes.

Remove ads