L4W Discussion Thread IV

Oni

First Post
I've got family in town, and will spend most of my weekend in meatspace rather than cyberspace. So if you don't see a post from me for a day or two, don't panic.

Can we start panicking on day three? :p

If you come back a little late and find nothing but smoldering rubble and charred dice where L4W used to be, you'll know what happened.

evilbob

Explorer
Speaking of the PHB3, has anyone looked at the Psion yet? I think that should be called: the class that can't miss. :) I think 100% of their attacks target Will - the lowest (on average) defense by far - and almost all of them are psychic, so the Headband of Intellect will boost their to-hit by 1 for just about every attack. Plus one of their first at-will powers can lower a creature's Will by Cha mod for one power point.

Yeah... I think Psions will be basically rolling to see if they get 1s or 20s.

ps. Yet another controller with better at-wills than wizards... Grumble...

Voda Vosa

First Post
I think a spell compendium is in place to give us wizard's fans some more spells. Some cool spells to use at will. I mean, sorcerers have basic ranged spells at will that make strange thingies and we have magic missile.

renau1g

First Post
Yeah it's sad that the sorcerer's RBAs have better control than the wizards (the push on Dragonfrost vs the nothing on MM)

renau1g

First Post
I can say Reklaw's disappeared from my LEB/L4W game also. I e-mailed him but no response. Can't speak for the other 3 members (it's three right?)

Edit: 9000 posts... wow... I spend way too much time here... ;)

KenHood

First Post
Yeah. All of them posted within the last week, but I've seen no activity since the last time I updated.

I hope Reklaw is okay.

Dekana

Explorer
I'm sure he's fine. Rrek had some disappearances before as well, so this one probably just took his attention away from enworld for longer (or for good).

But I still think we should feed his new character to the dragon as punishment.

Remove ads