• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

L4W Discussion Thread V

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Do I need to log into a special account on the wiki to modify the Approved Characters page?

I don't think I understand why we need the Approved Characters page, but if its what we're supposed to do, I'd like to at least know how to do it.

Karlowitch

First Post
H.M.Gimlord said:
I may be the only one, but I have to ask, has anyone else recently been experiencing very slow page display rates on ENWorld? For some reason, page displays on the site have been really slow for me. Other websites are fine, but this one has been dragging. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes... In my case I could brew a cup of coffee, get back, and still the page is loading :-/ ! This luckily happens though only once in a while.

Iron Sky said:
Do I need to log into a special account on the wiki to modify the Approved Characters page?
No, but you do need an account and permission from one the moderators to be able to edit the approved characters page. Which you should have since you are judge. I can move things into the approved characters page if you need me to, until you get permission.

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Iron Sky, your wikia account should already have the appropriate permissions to edit that page. If not, let me know and I'll try to fix it.

As far as I can tell, I can't edit the Approved Characters page. The closes I can get is 'view source', but that's not especially exciting or useful.

covaithe

Explorer
As far as I can tell, I can't edit the Approved Characters page. The closes I can get is 'view source', but that's not especially exciting or useful.

Hmm. You were in the Bureaucrats group, but not administrators. The help pages say that bureaucrats automatically get all the privs that admins get, but... I added you to admins anyway; maybe that will help?

Remove ads