L4W Discussion Thread V

Walking Dad

First Post
... (or summarize stats in the summon power).
How is the best way to do this?
I have problems to get the wiki to look like this:

Pack Wolf Level 1 Summoned Creature
Medium natural beast
HP 28; Healing Surges none, but you can expend a healing surge for the wolf if an effect allows it to spend one
AC: 23 Fortitude: 19 Reflex: 21 Will: 21
Speed: 6

Standard Action (At-Will)
Attack: Melee1 (one creature); +11 vs. Reflex
Hit: 1d10+5 damage, and the target falls prone.

Minor Action (At-Will) (once/round)
Effect: The wolf either walks, shifts, runs, stands up, squeezes, or crawls.

Instinctive Effect
If you have not given the wolf any commands by the end of your turn, it attacks an adjacent enemy if it can. Otherwise, it moves up to its speed to a square adjacent to an enemy.

can anyone post the wikicode for this?

BTW, does one add the implement enhancement bonus this attacks and damage?

treex

First Post
I think you're better off just mimicking Cabana's char sheet, which I see you already have (I think?)
The blink dog's aura is pretty op...I can see it rushing in to help someone get away quickly (two move actions to teleport then move/run.) I guess I'll read up on the companions.

Walking Dad

First Post
Yes, I'm already satisfied with the blink dog sheet using the standard character sheet. But summons lack ability scores and many other "required" entries for this template.

treex

First Post
I'd like to ask, when you get an associated skill (like from your background, in this case Unstoppable Warrior, Warforged Background) you can either gain the skill as a trained skill or to gain a +2 to checks?

I'm a little confused, I seem to be getting bits and piece and that's my conclusion when I stringed everything together. Correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: Ugh, nevermind, you only get to choose it as a class skill ==" What a bummer.

Remove ads