L4W Discussion Thread V

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Papolstaanas the kobold just had the dubious honor of matching Jax the kobold's record of 4 failed saves in a row (and in an r1 adventure, too!). Kobolds are not a lucky race, it appears. But I guess we knew that.

As hard as you try, you kobolds will never beat Dante. He is the failed-save record holder extraordinaire.

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
How many has Dante failed consecutively though?

And I wonder whether there's any special award for accidentally critting one of your friends. Hmm.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
And I wonder whether there's any special award for accidentally critting one of your friends. Hmm.

I'm pretty sure I've seen it happen once before here.

My question is if there's a special award for critting your friend and leaving them better off than they started the round.

Mewness

First Post
Iron Sky: You should put in the record books--the person entered there only has 4.

Joe: I'm not so sure that you're better off. The dragon can move, and 13 damage is more than 2 rounds of aura.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Joe: I'm not so sure that you're better off. The dragon can move, and 13 damage is more than 2 rounds of aura.

Oh, I'm definitely worse off than I would have been if I rolled my 20 on the death save and you hadn't hit me. But I'm better off than I was when I started my turn: I'm down 1 hp (and 1 HS) but I'm not in the aura. And I only take damage if I start my turn in the aura, so even if the dragon moves over to me that's another turn where I won't take any damage. Basically your 20 sort of cancelled mine out.

Walking Dad

First Post
Quick question:

I'm finally updating Vimak and want to sell his level 3 neck item. How much money do I get?
By my math 136 (20% of 680). Right?

He wants to by a new level 4 neck item. We don't use item rarity here, right?

Remove ads