• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

League of Extraordinary (calling all players ;))

Blue_Genie

First Post
Sorry it's taking me so long to get this character together. I'm working on it! :)

While I'm on the subject, would you allow me the following feat? It's from Malhavoc Press' "Hyperconscious: Explorations in psionics".

Durable Construct [Psionic]
Astral constructs serve you longer than normal.
Prerequisites: Manifester level 3rd, Boost Construct
Benefit: Astral constructs you manifest last 10 minutes.
Normal: Astral constructs last a number of rounds equal
to 1 round per manifester level.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Kewl... it looks like you have a couple of days :D

NOTE if you get a name and description you can post in the IC if you want to. I don't mind working out the characters as we go (it was bad trying to start it over the holiday BUT I could not wait ;))

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
I totaled up how much we spent for my character so far, above and beyond the initial 500 you allowed us. It came to 9900 gp. Is there a target number we are shooting for?

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Added Elven to the language list. Final version (stats wise) is up in the Rogue's galllery. (need to add appearance, background info - though you have his story, and personality).

Keia

Karl Green

First Post
Blue_Genie said:
Sorry it's taking me so long to get this character together. I'm working on it! :)

While I'm on the subject, would you allow me the following feat? It's from Malhavoc Press' "Hyperconscious: Explorations in psionics".

Durable Construct [Psionic]
Astral constructs serve you longer than normal.
Prerequisites: Manifester level 3rd, Boost Construct
Benefit: Astral constructs you manifest last 10 minutes.
Normal: Astral constructs last a number of rounds equal
to 1 round per manifester level.

Hmmm, sure, seems reasonable... maybe I should read more about constructs :D

Slippshade

First Post
Karl Green said:
It can speak outloud... but I am thinking on adding Telepathy for

Ok, just let me kow what you decide on and I will change the description in the rogues Gallery if need be.

Personally, I like telepathy.

Last edited:

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Methinks you'll have to move on without me. I'm finding I don't have the time to actually sit down and create the character unfortunately. Because it's Gesalt plus all the weird extra stuff that go along with the Extraordinaries concept... it's not something I can created while here at work unfortunately, and I've not been finding the time at the house to do it. It sucks, but I'm not gonna hold the game back (especially since it's already started). Have fun guys, and my apologies.

Remove ads