• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Legacy of Death Part II: Graves of Lesser Immortals

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Yes, you could probably try to disable the obelisk (seems more trappy then creatury, but you may also be able to attack it, or part of it).

You fire on four of the deadly objects. (best that I could see). Your arrows damage and de-animate 3 of them. You take the 10 damage from the fire and nail. EDIT: you save vs. both!

Note: 2 logs next to forge.

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Forge chops one log to firewook but just chips the other (roll 4). He shakes off the sleep and fire, but still takes the 5 damage.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Fey fun for halfling, tiefling, and elf

Ghen: launches a burst of radiant energy, but harms no log (roll 9).

Obelisk: brings a cloud of sleep that covers all of you. Forge and Nar-Heru resists its affects, but the rest of you do not (slowed, comb adv, save ends).

Logs and Tools: Perhaps sensing his sleepiness, they swarm the halfling. Three tools hit him and a log throws a spark at him. At least the tent misses! (36 damage, on fire, immobile, total ongoing 10). A log misses Forge.

Tents: see above.

Will-O-Wisp A delightful globe of light emerges and calls to Nar. Ghen is jealous. It draws forth the wizard and eases his cares a bit.

Buckthorn: -58 hp/bloodied/sleepy, on fire, immobile, ongoing 10 (save for each of the 3)
Forge: -14 hp/-2 HS/
Ghen: getting sleepy (slow, grant CA, save)
Lucian: -21 hp/-2 HS/getting sleepy (slow, grant CA, save) on fire (ongoing 5, save)
Nar: whisp dazed (save)/-1 HS/

I will update (and they go again) Thursday at 8 AM. Your character acts when you post.

Attachments

• camp fright.jpg
    camp fright.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 77

ecayford

First Post
Forge will shift one square to the south west (assuming up is north) and use come and get it. It should reach all of the objects surrounding Buckthorn as well as the log on Forge's left.

Flaming Bob

First Post
Lucien moves toward the obelisk.

EDIT: The rogue has fire resistance of 10. Is he still taking enough to have ongoing 5?

Last edited:

dyermaker001

Explorer
"Pretty Light."
Nar-Heru shakes his head to clear his senses and releases a blast of flame from his hands down his staff (burning hands), that spreads out and engulfs both the wisp and the obelisk and eye (assuming Lucien stays a square above the obelisk and will be safe).

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Forge: The tall grass stops your shift, but you still bait in and destroy the camping gear.

Lucian: Of course the fire does no harm. you continue to stumble towards the obelisk. The orb on top seems to be the key…you should be able to do something with it. (and again, take a look at the picture and think about what it is doing). Maybe you say this to the others. In any case you then collapse, fast asleep.

Nar: You unleash fire! Though maybe the fey got to you, as you don't score any direct hits. You sort of scorch the eye. The wisp is also just kinda burned a little, but it winks out! Leaving you dazed.

Buckthorn

First Post
Buckthorn will yelp loudly, in Ghen's direction, in the hopes of some healing. Assuming Ghen does and that he is still conscious, Buckthorn will also use his Second Wind. He would also save against, sleepy, fire, and immobilization.

kaltfeuer

First Post
Relief

We cast Healing Word on Buckthorn, then launch a Sacred Flame against one of the tools. We pull out our old holy symbol, spend an action point, and channel another Sacred Flame through the old holy symbol.

I'm assuming the 22 Sacred Flame was a hit. Buckthorn can make a save (and choose which effect?) against one thing.

The crit in the 2nd one (minus the extra d6 on the attack - dunno where that came from) grants a save to Lucien. Hopefully he can keep awake long enough to stop the orb. If I can't see Lucien (not sure where he ended up or if trees grant cover), then I give the save to Buckthorn, since he can use a few saves.

The old holy symbol has a free action daily power, and grants a save +2. Since it's also the only one of the 3 I can use on myself, it goes to the save to keep me awake.

Last edited:

Remove ads