Legacy of Death Part II: Graves of Lesser Immortals

dyermaker001

Explorer
OOC: Nar-Heru spent no dailies and is at full health. He leveled with that xp, new sheet in email.

"We've heard no mention of water yet. It may be best to avoid it for now."

Flaming Bob

First Post
"I knew a Bariaur once, right tough old bastard, always told me 'when in doubt, head to the right '. Of course, he also got piked by a crazed mind flayer in the sewers of some backworld city a few years ago. We'll go left."

OOC: I'll check my PC sheet for numbers when I get home.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
bariaur.jpg

a Bariaur

The path winds about 20 feet north east to the cliff face, then back south (but still east) to an intersection. From there, one path goes back west…and may well be the other path from the cavern. You can also continue east, or northeast.

(EDIT AND OOC: not that we need it any more, but I did find the Westland map and put it one the OOC thread. Would have been useful sunday...

http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/308400-legacy-death-ooc.html)

Last edited:

ecayford

First Post
Forge suggests the ranger takes the lead with Lucian and the cleric behind him. Forge can take up the rear. Let's continue east.

Forge continues to keep an eye out, turning 360 every 10 meters or so.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
The ranger, apparently, advances. After about 30 feet he can see, ahead on the path, a large clearing. In it is some sort of obelisk protruding 10 feet from the ground. On top of the obelisk is an orb...of rusted metal?

To the north, off the path and past thick grass and closer to the cliff face, is some logs, maybe tools, and is that a tent?

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
I will assume that one of you moves north through the grass to get a better look...

This may be were the path not taken led. The remains of an old campsite is strewn about a clearing, overshadowed by the towering dark stone cliff. Torn canvas tents are surrounded by scattered firewood and old rusted tools.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Nar Heru continues east...

24.jpg

He thinks the thing could very well be associated with magic...maybe even sleep...just from the appearance.

Remove ads