• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Legacy of Death Part III: Undying Interlude

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Forge, you shrug off damage. (Second Wind and Reactive Surge, let me know how much is healed; based on your email, and massive damage in last fight, assuming Dwarf Armor is used).

Ghen, waves of radiant energy fill the abysal house and shine around it...destroying 1 dretch and hitting the Vrock, plus Forge and Buckthorn. (not great luck with the roles). Edit: you are mildly affected by the miasma of the dretches (4 dmg)

Nar, you feel better. For now.

Last edited:

dyermaker001

Explorer
If hit while bloodied, and not knocked out, Nar-Heru will use the robe and teleport 6 and spend a surge (+18 hp because of spark).

Nar-Heru summons spark, who flies into the building. Then he casts fire shroud (vs. Fortitude), close burst 3, which targets only enemies (I'll still roll twice for buckthorn i guess, arcana check first to try and determine which is real) Ongoing 5 Fire damage on a hit.

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
(a nightmare of adjudication...if Nar teleported after the Vrock attack...the other demon could have followed...and he was out after that demon hit. I will say he keeps his robe power, so let me know were he would like to teleport in case it comes into play. Also I guess I misled with the last post, as Nar should have missed this turn. Oh well...for future reference, Forge, Buckthorn and Lucian will be considered going after him.)

Nar, you hit two more dretches and avoid Buckthorn. You also hit the demons, though they don't seem greatly affected (technically, they are not "taking" ongoing fire damage, though I guess they are on fire, at least until they save? let me know).

Lucian, you skewer "Lucian", who is now bloodied. (try to save vs. bedazzled)

Only the false Forge remains (well their is the other "Lucian", but again, bloody).

ecayford

First Post
Forge will charge the pig demon relying on his bone necklace to protect him (35 ac for opp attacks including second wind).

FYI - I think forge used second wind and armor so +48 hp. Couldn't use reactive surge because I think the dretch effect prevented immediate actions.

He'll trigger his axe's daily to give the pig demon -2 to defences save ends.

Should be 16 damage, not 18.

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
The false Forge misses by a mile (but you take 2 damage for the move), the real Forge hits. He can try to save vs bedazzlement. (still trying to figure out damage shrugging off).

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Buckthorn selects the Type V demon as his quarry and shoots some arrows. (roll 19 and 15!; 34 damage) He seems to hurt it.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Halfling Down, Dwarf still up

Vrock: somehow misses the elf (roll 2)

Dretchy Watercrossers: One comes down the stairs and joins false forge in attacking the halfling. Each hits, 24 dmg (plus 2 for Buckthorns attack, it’s the miasma).

Elvid: Disappears (as “Lucian”) and then there are three! All three aim, shoot…and miss Ghen and Forge, but easily bedazzles Nar and Buckthorn (16 dmg). Buckthorn drops. (Lucian: you have to choose, or figure out, which shadow to chase).

Nalfeshnee: Is annoyed by the dwarf, even as it is mildly terrified by him. It slashes Forge (thanks to the bedazzle) and then takes a poisoned bite. Forge just stands there (1 hp/ongoing 10). This REALLY annoys it. (action point). It slashes again, but the dwarves platemail holds true! (roll 5). Boy, is this type V demon annoyed.

Buckthorn -4/88 HP (dying)| 6 surges | bedazzled |SoA, StT
Forge 1 HP (bloodied)|4 surges | bedazzled, ongoing 10 poison |FoWH, ToB, Dwrf Arm, TWA| AMC, ShSi, Unbrk, 2ndW ReSrg
Ghen 72/87HP|7 surges ||SRS, HW, AstW
Lucian 66/80 HP| 7 surges| bedazzled |BlBrg, BtAsd | ShStp B&S, ShStlk
Nar 26 /63 HP (bloodied)| 4 surges| bedazzled |SMB|SpRa, FiSh

Vrock
Dretchy Watercrossers 2 remain (as far as you know)
Elvid bloodied, multiplied
Nalfeshnee -2 def, annoyed.

Attachments

• House of not good.jpg
    House of not good.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 81

Remove ads