Legacy of Death Part III: Undying Interlude

Flaming Bob

First Post
Lucien fades from sight, only to reappear inside the house, directly between Buckthorn and Elvid (shadow step).

"You should 'ave stepped outside berk!"

After slicing at the wizard, he continues to taunt Elvid "When we pour the bits of your soddin' bone box in the dead book, send my regards to that berk kalarel, eh?"

Last edited:

Buckthorn

First Post
Buckthorn will shoot at the two closest enemies to him (not sure how many Forge took down) with Twin Strike. He'll name the closest enemy he can see as his quarry.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Deja vu all over again

As it turns out, Forge cannot use Form of Winter’s Herald twice in the same day…so he doesn’t. Also, unclear how second wind can be a free action.

I will assume that Lucian just holds his ground..no real idea were he would want to move or for Elvid to move.

Buckthorn, you destroy a dretch disguised as magidemic (one that Forge did not destroy).

………………..
Vrock: swats away the spirit and returns to its original position. Ghen takes 11 dmg.

Elvid: holds

Dretchy Watercrossers: More come down the stairs…and around the house, and attack. Nar, you are easily hit for 12 damage, and feel a bit of the miasma. Forge is also hit once (12), and feels more miasma.

Elvid: with a shake of his staff, suddenly his companions, and he, look like some of you! (Just targeting a place based on player memory may or may not work..but you may have others ways to counter or see through the veil). He (or Lucian…) again bedazzles Forge and Buckthorn, together with (another) Lucian (14 dmg and grants combat advantage, this time you should save).

AND THEN

The opening made by the Vrock seems to explode as something (nearly) huge lumbers out of it. A bizarre combination of pig, ape, goat…and bird? The demon towers above the two Nars, and starts to attack one of them. Its claws hit the elf easily enough, dropping him (and probably making it easier to identify the false Nar). It then takes a hard look at Ghen…fear comes…but then Ghens superior will (be sure to add this in on your sheet) shakes off the looks vile effects.

alumni_Nalfeshnee.jpg

Buckthorn 57/88 HP| 6 surges | bedazzled |SoA, StT
Forge -71 HP (bloodied)|8 surges | bedazzled |FoWH, ToB, Dwrf Arm| AMC, ShSi, Unbrk,
Ghen 76/87HP|7 surges ||SRS
Lucian 66/80 HP| 7 surges| bedazzled |BlBrg, BtAsd | ShStp B&S
Nar -4 /63 HP (dying)| 5 surges| SMB|SpRa

Vrock
Dretchy Watercrossers
Elvid
Nalfeshnee

THEY GO MONDAY AFTERNOON EST

Attachments

• House of not good.jpg
    House of not good.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 90

ecayford

First Post
Sorry about that. Second wind as a free action is level 12 encounter power of his paragon path. I'll resend the character sheet. Dwarf armor also gives free action healing. Forge will use both. Though I think that's listed as having been used. Still no immediate actions? He has reactive surge as well which triggers on being bloodied but requires immediate reaction.

kaltfeuer

First Post
Sorting It All Out

Um, not sure how this works. I'm using an "enemies only" power, so will it hit only enemies or can it hit my friends, too? Also, which Nar on the map is down? That would clarify. Ghen may have been hit by the attack - not sure.

Astral Wave - I'll roll everyone and you can figure it out. The damage is radiant. Astral Wave attacks Will.

Healing Word on the fallen Nar. If anything is hit by the Astral Wave, then it boosts Nar's healing.

Resummon Shayera. She appears 1 square to the right of the pig creature.

Wasn't the ape-bear-pig the thing from South Park that Al Gore turned into? LOL!

Last edited:

kaltfeuer

First Post
Astral Wave (continued)

My Light Stone allows me to reroll a radiant attack each day. If the Vrock attack missed, then I'll reroll that one.

If the Vrock hit, but the pig creature missed, I'll reroll that.

Remove ads