Legacy of Death Part III: Undying Interlude

ecayford

First Post
I realize I didn't mention it in the earlier post but Forge has sheild edge block as an immediate interupt if it's not too late.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
I will keep it mind for next time. (Along with Buckthorns 2nd chance) And, as I have noted in a previous fight, try to give me a heads up on these things...which I guess you just did.

Flaming Bob

First Post
Feeling the pull of a bloodied foe, Lucien teleports behind the duplicate on the stairs "I know it's you berk. Give it up."

Last edited:

kaltfeuer

First Post
Healing and Protecting

Mass Cure Light - everyone can take surge+8 (surgeless healing).

Do I know that the Forge by the pig is real? Perception? if needed to know which Forge is real.

OOC - I only see the double Forge on the map - no one else, so I'm assuming he's the last double.

IF 1. Forge is outside and 2. I have an action point (I think I do), then I move between Forge and Nar to the square right below Nar. Then I use Moment of Glory. (attacking Will)

Forge, Nar, Buckthorn and I gain resist 5 / all dmg. Anything hit gets pushed and falls prone. I emailed a map with vectors.

dyermaker001

Explorer
OOC - I think the Forge outside is the only Forge. There are 2 Luciens inside.

Nar-Heru will use Spark (in the house per last round) as the source of Burning Hands. Close blast 5 should be able to hit all the Elvids and a dretch while avoiding Buckthorn (i only see one on the map), probably includes Lucien as well, but I'm sure he'll be fine.

If the square adjacent to Buckthorn and above Ghen is no longer adjacent to enemies, I will move there. If not, I will move beside Ghen, below Buckthorn.

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Lucian You can’t get behind him (line of sight) but you get next to…and given how it seems to sort of pop when you hit, you don’t think that was the right one.

Ghen You bring much healing and glory, and push some stuff, including the big demon.

Nar Your fire gets rid of two dretches and an Elvid. You also burn Lucian, and the only remaining Elvid, at least a little.

Buckthorn You stand up and shoot the demon.

ecayford

First Post
Forge will rush the pig demon again and attempt to knock it to the ground with a spinning sweep at its hamstring. Hopefully it's still at -2 defences.

Forge is thankful for the healing and for superior fortitude! (only takes 4 ongoing instead of 10).

Hopefully 20 damage and knocked prone.

And, of course he'll use sheild edge block if he's hit by a melee attack outside of his turn for potential damage and -4 to the attack.

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Forge You somehow trip it up.

Vrock: almost hits the elf, but hits an arcane shield instead!

Dretchy Watercrossers: Have returned to their chaotic spawning place.

Elvid: Bloody and burned, pulls another trick out of his demonic hat. A wave of psychic pain sweeps over Lucian, Buckthorn, Ghen, and Nar (it was some good rolling; 21 dmg before DR) and he disappears from sight. (you can try to find him….)

Nalfeshnee: Is SO annoyed, especially after it misses with its claws and just bites him (not that close, 16 damage before DR, ongoing poison 10). It shakes off the terror.

Remember to save vs bedazzled, also, Ghen, MoG has to be sustained.
They go Thursday.

Buckthorn 15/88 HP (bloodied)| 6 surges | DR 5, bedazzled |SoA, StT
Forge 19/97 HP (bloodied)|4 surges | DR 5, bedazzled|FoWH, ToB, Dwrf Arm, TWA| AMC, ShSi, Unbrk, 2ndW, ReSrg, SpSw
Ghen 71/87HP|7 surges | DR 5 |CLWM, MooG| AcPnt, SRS, HW, AstW
Lucian 65/80 HP| 7 surges| bedazzled |BlBrg, BtAsd | ShStp B&S, ShStlk
Nar 33/63 HP| 4 surges| DR 5, bedazzled |SMB|SpRa, FiSh, BrnHnd, Shldrobes

Vrock
Dretchy Watercrossers back in the Abyss
Elvid bloodied, unseen
Nalfeshnee annoyed.

Attachments

• House of not good.jpg
    House of not good.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

dyermaker001

Explorer
OOC: Nar-heru didn't actually have any shield spells prepared for the day, since we were in town, so...you can drop me a surge for the exchange or apply the appropriate damage.

If actually still standing, Nar-Heru attemps to Fan the Flames on the Vrock, (vs. Fortitude, Ongoing Fire increases to 10 if hit, secondary attack burst 1 centered on Vrock vs. Reflex, unfortunately all fire)

Nar-Heru will retreat behind Shayara between the buildings.

Last edited:

Remove ads