Leif's 1E AD&D Game OOC

Leif

Adventurer
Talik the Tavern Keeper

The tavern keeper chimes in with, "I heerd as how 'e pilfered eggs from a hen that weren't his'n. Ye kin bet that the constable will have him rounded back up by morrow's dawn and he'll sarve his full sentence. Plus, on top of that the constable will be rounding up the bloke what freed him, and 'e'll get to sarve the same sentence in them same stocks plus a day. By the by, I'm Talik and this is my place. I don't recall seeing any of you lot in 'ere afore."

DM_Wannabe

First Post
Theron Greywand

With the arrival of Rosco, Theron's lips curl into a crooked, satisfied smile. This is just the impetus the group needs to initiate some sort of action.

Being sure to speak loud enough for the barkeep to hear him, Theron says, "I bet the constable would be willing to give someone a reward if they turned the low-life thief in. Let's go look for the scoundrel, shall we?"

Nice Shield, crafted by a dwarf without a question.
Gorash says to the Rosco and rise up.
I'll head to my room and collect my things.
with that the dwarf leaves to the second floor muttering to himself on various topics.

Minutes pass and the dwarf comes down, fully equipped with a backpack, an axe, armor and shield.
Well, what are you waiting for ?!

Helfdan

First Post
Girion Valtar

Girion shrugs his mailed shoulders and stands, and quickly dons his backpack and quiver, then takes up his bow. He adjusts his sword-belt, making sure the long-sword at his left hip is at the correct angle. He then hands the ostler payment for his drink. "Thank you, master Talik. You keep a fine establishment. Hope to visit again soon."

howandwhy99

Adventurer
Rosco spares a quick glance at the human who didn't introduce himself and says to Ellydd, "We'd best be leaving by the rear door then."

"Bar man! Where's the rear exit?"
Without waiting for a response Rosco moves quickly across the room to the nearest door not leading to the front street.

GM: Wow! I guess the goodies from the kickstarter are arriving already! I
can edit other people's posts in my threads now! -- Leif, your friendly neighborhood DM

Last edited by a moderator:

Leif

Adventurer
Tallik the tavern keeper

Tallik, while rubbing a glass mug dry with a bar rag, gestures with his left elbow vaguely in the direction of the back door, which as one might surmise is in the opposite direction from the front door. "In the rear? Just guessin', mind ya."

Last edited:

DM_Wannabe

First Post
Theron Greywand

Rosco spares a quick glance at the human who didn't introduce himself and says to Ellydd, "We'd best be leaving by the rear door then."

"Bar man! Where's the rear exit?"
Without waiting for a response Rosco moves quickly across the room to the nearest door not leading to the front street.
On the way out the back door, Theron takes the opportunity to introduce himself to Rosco. "I'm glad you're with us, friend. I'm Theron...illusionist and student of the arcane arts. Tell me, Rosco...what do you do for a living?"

howandwhy99

Adventurer
"Enjoy myself. I also set right what things I feel need sorting out. Of course that sometimes doesn't suit every last soul." Rosco takes a sidelong glance at Theron. "I've an aunt who's half-nixie who knows more than a few pixies 'round the pond. They could show you a thing or two about illusioning."

"Tell you what, I can't say we should head there now, but if you can help ..us get outta town without any trouble maybe I could help you find them? Sometime down the road, I mean."

Helfdan

First Post
Girion catches up to Rosco. "Let me exit first. Perhaps Theron and myself can shield you from the eyes of those who may... confuse you for a miscreant." On reaching the door, he steps out nonchalantly and looks around for any trouble.

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
"Rosco, where would we be heading...once we're out the back door? It seems, rather, an undignified way to exit a respectable establishment. Just how similar in appearance was this 'elf in armor' who let the thief out the stocks?" Ellydd questions as they move quickly from the establishment. "What is it you suggest we do to further our course? I am quite sure the priests of Ehlonna did not bid me journey here to cover you for or from some thief's foray..." after a slight pause Ellydd continues on in his "talking to noone" sort of way, "Though, I suppose, mine is not to judge the wisdom of the Fathers and Mothers of the Wood...they might have sent me thus...Who am I to question Her will, after all..."

Remove ads