Leif's 4E Adventuring in Encastulum [IC 01]

dfn

First Post
"Buisiness-heh. I heard Ogre activity has increased here of late, which leads me to suspect a cult of some sort. I don't like cults..."

Leif

Adventurer
The Quiet Harpy (gentle reminder)

The Quiet Harpy seems to be doing a brisk trade for a tavern at mid-afternoon. You have so far seen no sign of any proprietor, who your information states to be one John Applejohn, to whom you were referred about an adventure or something of the sort, it seems to me.....

OOC: I probably got my "whos" and "whoms" all crossways here. Sorry about that.

Scotley

Hero
Rydan leans in and says conspiratorially, "We are on the hunt for an Ogre or at least him helmet. We have some leeway in how we manage to acquire it. If that does not conflict with your purpose then perhaps we can combine our missions? My friend here." he claps Firil on the shoulder, "is a most doughty warrior and can inflict considerable mayhem with those axes. He's quite savvy in the wilderness. My own talents lay in the arcane arts."

dfn

First Post
"I have a lot of leeway in how I deal with cultists. In terms of skill, I think I'm more like your friend than you. If you two do not mind, I say we head out together, and find your Ogre."

Leif

Adventurer
The Quiet Harpy

Your waiter pauses and whispers conspiratorily, "You fellows seem to be a cut above the usual lot we get here. You might have taken a wrong turn coming here -- I'm guessing you're looking for John Applejohn?"

dfn

First Post
Fervol looks briefly at the waiter, then turns his attention to the new friends he just met, with a somewhat quizzical look, awaiting their response.

Scotley

Hero
Rydan, looks at first startled, as he so often does and then he responds softly, "You have a keen eye. We are indeed seeking John Applejohn."

Leif

Adventurer
The Quiet Harpy

"Thought you might be! This here place bought-out old John some years back, and turned his nice tavern and inn into, well, THIS," he indicates the general surroundings, the enormous edifice that is now The Quiet Harpy, and its general, corporate, impersonal look. "John can now be found a short piece down the road in his new place, The Boisterous Bluejay," he says.

Remove ads