Leif's 4E Adventuring in Encastulum [IC 01]

dfn

First Post
Fervol gets up to go, standing by the table, looking at his new companions, anticipating they will also get up to leave.

Leif

Adventurer
Moving on... ...to The Boisterous Bluejay

They do, in fact, get up to leave, and the group leaves the edifice that is The Quiet Harpy and moves down a dirt street to a more homey looking , almost quaint establishment that has a sign featuring a squawking bluejay. There are just a few old-timers drinking here. mostly farmers by the look of them. The Innkeeper/Bartender says, "Welcome, friends, I'm John Applejohn, and you are most welcome here. Have a seat, knock the trail dust off, and I'll serve you drinks to slake your thirst, and food if you want."

Scotley

Hero
Rydan, feeling a little confused follows Fervol. He settles into a seat at the Boisterous Bluejay and responds to the host. A pleasure to meet you John. "I am Rydan. A meal and a cool drink would be most welcome."

Leif

Adventurer
The Boisterous Bluejay

"Fervol, Rydan," says John as he set two brimming mugs of ale before you two and one for Firil, too. "What can I help you gents with, this fine day?"

dfn

First Post
Fervol takes a swig, sets the mug down, and while still looking at the ale says "Ogres."
After a few seconds, he shifts his eyes to John, waiting to judge his reaction.

Leif

Adventurer
The Boisterous Bluejay

'What's that you say, lad? You have an ogre that you can't put your hand to? I'm usually not in the habit of providing ogres...."

Remove ads