Leif's All-Eladrin DweomerFall Saga [4E, IC01]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC Sorry guys, it is awfuly dull, isn't it? Anybody wanna just give up and slash their throats to liven it up? I almost do....

Leif

Adventurer
The Environs of Archangault's Lake

The boulders that compose the scree prove to be too heavy for even the strongest among to to move by himself. With three of you toiling at the same rock, though, you begin to make a bit of headway.

Leif

Adventurer
Archangault the Elusive

[Indeterminate Passage of Time]
The Eladrin siblings have proceeded apace with their plan to vanquish Archangault the Elusive. On the day they seek to put their plan into action, however, they are met with a great surprise. As they gather their supplies near the Lake and make ready to enter the depths, Archangault himself appears! The Phaedran siblings are caught completely off-guard, and they feel their consciousness slipping away, as utter blackness fills their vision. Each of them has but one thought at that moment: "Hey! Wait-a-minute! I'm Eladrin and immune to sleee-zzzzzzzz."

Some unknown length of time later, they (you) awaken in a dry cave. A glance around reveals that all of you are present except for Sulannus. Of her there is no sign. After a brief moment, you are all startled by a loud scraping sound, and before you can even woder what it could be, Archangault crawls into the room, his belly dragging on the floor and making the moderately disgusting sound. Your weapons, armor, and other items (magical and mundane) are nowhere to be found, and the spellcasters among you find yourselves unable to complete even the most basic and rudimentary charms. Archangault sits back on his haunches to pick his teeth with a long, sharp claw, and favors each of you with an expectant grin.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Galin

"Ok, you surprised us, I give you that. Now just tell us about your plans. We are still alive, so you need us for something."

Galin says with more valor in his voice than he feels.

[sblock=OOC]

Immediate Action: Use Shield, if it would prevent a hit.

[sblock=Character Sheet]
Galin
Perception: 20 Insight: 15 Low-light Vision
AC 25 Fortitude 19 Reflex 22 Will 21
Initiative: +10
Hit Points: 66 / 66 Bloodied: 33
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge: 16 Surges per day: 9 / 9
At-Will Powers: Dazzling Sunray, Shadow Sever, Unseen Hand, Magic Missle, Save Banishment
Encounter Powers: Bladesong, Shield
Daily Powers: Grasping Shadows, Fire Shroud

Condition:
[/sblock][/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Archangault the Elusive

"Patience, patience, my dainty morsel! I find that the easiest way to avoid the spoilage of my meat is to keep it ... ahh ... 'on the hoof' if you will, for as long as possible." Archangault now plays with his 'toothpick' and you see that it is roughly the size and shape that you imagine an adult Eladrin's femur would be.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
"While I cannot speak for my siblings I too am in no hurry here and would be happy to remain 'on the hoof.'"

To that end, Quarion examines his surroundings for a possible exit or anything that might prove useful as a weapon.

Leif

Adventurer
Archangault's Lair

Quarion spies a few bones that could serve as clubs in a pinch, but Archangault evidently feels more like talking than eating, "I have been advised by some of my Brethren that I was too rash and hasty when I affixed blame for the Dweomerfall on all practitioners of the arcane arts, and I now have a more accurate picture of the cause of the Dweomerfall."

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Archangault the Elusive

"What I have come to realize is that the Dwoemerfall is a more localized phenomenon than I first realized," Archangault pauses significantly and you see a silvery gleam in his huge right foreclaw.

Last edited:

Remove ads