Leif's All-Eladrin DweomerFall Saga [4E, IC01]

Walking Dad

First Post
Galin

Galin uses his knowledge of how to move unseen to determine the best path for him and his siblings.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Character Sheet]
Galin
Perception: 20 Insight: 15 Low-light Vision
AC 25 Fortitude 19 Reflex 22 Will 21
Initiative: +10
Hit Points: 66 / 66 Bloodied: 33
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.5
Healing Surge: 16 Surges per day: 9 / 9
At-Will Powers: Dazzling Sunray, Shadow Sever, Unseen Hand, Magic Missle, Save Banishment
Encounter Powers: Bladesong, Shield
Daily Powers: Grasping Shadows, Fire Shroud

Condition:
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Journey to end Deomerfall

OOC: Great, WD! That's 4 of 8 successes and no failures yet.

The Eladrin siblings are making significant progress toward reaching their destination while keeping the attention of the nasty old dragon focused elsewhere.

OOC: I guess we'll keep going with this as long as anyone bothers to post....

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I am back and ready to play. I have an 'aid another' nature check hanging out there waiting for someone to do the main check.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Um, yeah, I hope somebody has a good nature skill rating besides Shayuri! Maybe Lou?? Could be we need to allow a bit of retraining to allow for the missing party member.

Lou

Explorer
Rinivan Phaedran

Rinivan follows the stealthy Galin, trying to use the plants to hide the evidence of their movement. When a footprint appears visible, Quarion moves a branch slightly to cover it as seen from a dragon's viewpoint.

OOC: Nature +5

OOC2: Must have been magical plants..... that's 6 of 8. Rinivan is +14 Arcana and +10 Insight

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Journey to end Deomerfall

OOC: That's 5 successes and no failures, but, ahh, I don't even remember what you were trying to do now. Anyway, I think it had something to do with eluding a dragon or something. We'll say that you've been succesful and are free to do whatever without worrying about any dragon or anything. Sorry.

Remove ads