Leif's DISCONTINUED GURPS Traveller Game OOC01

Centisteed

First Post
Let start with what we can find with the audit, then if we get nowhere; we'll resort to kidnapping and B&E.

Jimmy & msyelf already failed it. Jimmy
has an accounting skill & my math wizardry
skills couldn't figure it out either. Let's face
it, this guy looks pretty clean so far. So we
may need to perform a simple con job to
get to the truth.

Leif

Adventurer
I don't remember telling you that you could find no irregularities from inspecting the accounting. No, in fact, I'm quite sure that I did no such thing! Kidnapping, use of a date rape drug and B&E are NOT methods of which your superiors at ZEERING CONGLOMERATE would approve, of that you are quite sure. I have not yet checked the IC thread today and I see that there are new posts there, so I can only assume that there were some rolls made and that said rolls stunk up the place. However, there has been no GM ajudication yet, so you don't really know the results of your investigation. Patience, Padawan, patience.

Shayuri

First Post
Blargh...sorry I've been so quiet lately. Zoe hasn't got anything to add to this at the moment. I get the feeling she might break off and go exploring...is there some kind of directory or map with a 'you are here' feature? :)

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, well, no, probably not, actually, but in the interest of increased player involvement and vastly increased GM headaches with keeping track of a separated party (ahem!), sure why not? Bear with it a bit longer and bidness is due to pick up any time now. But, then, you've heard that before in this game, haven't you? *sigh* Sure. Do what you want. I was due for another sanity roll, anyway.

Speaking of Sanity Rolls, today I received my order of the Fantasy Flight Games' boardgame, Call of Cthulhu: Arkham Horror! :D I'm excited!

Leif

Adventurer
Guess this doesn't quite count as a PM, so I'll have to type this again momentarily, but we're pretty much there, right now! Jimmy is on the verge of bustin' this one open.

Remove ads