Leif's DISCONTINUED GURPS Traveller Game OOC01

Leif

Adventurer
I'm doing everything in my power to keep it going, Insight, but thanks for your vote of confidence. What I have planned here is more low-impact investigation and mystery solving. After that maybe we can have an interlude of more SpaceOpera-ish action, if such is desired. And, eventually, I have broader and stranger schemes in mind.

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Scotley]Hey, man, sorry I haven't gotten around to this yet (sheesh) but I really have been meaning to help you stat up a sheet for Spider.
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Spider's Sheet

[sblock=Scotley]
Sadly, I didn't get to it today, either. Hopefully, I can squeeze out some time to help get Spider up to snuff tomorrow. Again, man, I'm really sorry that it took me so long to get around to offering to help. It just never really occurred to me that you might be in need. But we'll get him all straightened out, never you fear!
Oi! Nor today, either! Soon, my friend, soon! b/t/w, FP=Fatgue Points, and you should be able to understad all of the other abbreviations in the partial character sheet I'm starting tonight.

Spider, Zhodani
210 CP Build

ST HP
DX Will
IQ Per
HT FP

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
It's with a heavy heart that I say this, but I'm going to leave this game. I feel like I'm just holding things back right now; that I'm very much part of a problem, not a solution.

Thanks to Leif for being so patient with me, and to everyone else for coming up with the great characters you have, and giving it your time and energy. The game deserves no less than that from me if I am part of it...and since it seems I can't give it that, then the only respectful choice is to not be part of it.

I hope the game continues to be rewarding and fun for everyone.

Thanks again, to everyone.

Leif

Adventurer
:.-( You are very much missed already, Shay! Do the rest wish to continue? Shayuri, do you mind if we keep Zoe as our npc pilot? Or does someone have another solution? Is everyone cool with four pcs (Cenitsteed/Gruffle, Scotley/Spider, Insight/Kaira, and Lou/Jimmy) and 2 npcs? (First Doc Hannigan and now Zoe Danni.) Anyone think we should recruit another player?

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Shayuri said:
I feel like I'm just holding things back right now; that I'm very much part of a problem, not a solution.

For what it's worth, Shayuri, you were not a part of the problem. On the contrary, you played excellently.

Leif

Adventurer
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], [MENTION=51567]Lou[/MENTION], [MENTION=11437]Insight[/MENTION], and [MENTION=6668296]Centisteed[/MENTION], are you guys still all with me? Zoe will be leaving the group and returning to the Zax, ostensibly to handle some urgent "maintenance matters," or some such, she's pretty vague about it. The way I see it, you have a few options at this point:

1. Continue the current mission, and ultimately pursue Douval Rief, Gagnor Simes, and Bourachang Hoffmann.
2. Contact Zeering and tell them, "Everything looks good here to us!" and then go on your merry way.
3. Talk to Welest Turang and see if he can make you a better offer.
4. "Go Rogue" totally and bug out for the Sword Worlds to live the brief but brilliantly blazing life of a freebooting buccaneer.

Remove ads