Leif's "Pomarj" Greyhawk Beta Game [AD&D 1E] [OOC 01]

Leif

Adventurer
Die Rolls and Dice-Rolling Sites

Hmmm, I guess I could let you re-roll the 1. Maybe. To whom else will I owe a re-roll if I do that? Anyone else scored a 1 on a hit point roll and taken it full on the chin?

In other news, I see that Invisible Castle is still down. Our own DeWar has provided a link to a different dice site, however, http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/ , so we should be able to continue just fine. Hopefully, the ENWorld dice roller will be back sooner rather than later. Knock on formica.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I asked for info on the en world dice roller in the Meta thread, lets see if we get an answer of hope!

Leif

Adventurer
Character Advancement

Raggs and Simon are each 4th level, Amaya is still 1st, and Iono is still 2nd. Ring is 1st, also. so Amaya needs to be advanced 3 levels to 4th, Iono needs to advance 2 levels to 4th, and Ring needs to advance 1 level to 2nd. This can be done immediately, before your journey to Badwall.

Scott DeWar

have you checked Simon for leveling errors? I had found my books so I used the dm att matrix this time

Leif

Adventurer
No, I wasn't aware that I needed to do so. I'd rather you not put DMG info on your character sheet because the characters shouldn't know all the information that can be gained from having access to those tables.

Scott DeWar

its the THAC0, leif. nothing else. You had chided me earlier for using osric instead of 1st ed books - nothing about keeping the thaac0 out.

Raggs and Simon are each 4th level, Amaya is still 1st, and Iono is still 2nd. Ring is 1st, also. so Amaya needs to be advanced 3 levels to 4th, Iono needs to advance 2 levels to 4th, and Ring needs to advance 1 level to 2nd. This can be done immediately, before your journey to Badwall.

Strange!! I was sure I updated him several days after you told us to upgrade to level 4.

EDIT - I updated the HP and the spells. Wizards update their saving throws on level 6. I do not recall that I need to update anything else beside the above.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
its the THAC0, leif. nothing else. You had chided me earlier for using osric instead of 1st ed books - nothing about keeping the thaac0 out.
THAC0 is a 2E critter. This is 1E. :p

Strange!! I was sure I updated him several days after you told us to upgrade to level 4.

EDIT - I updated the HP and the spells. Wizards update their saving throws on level 6. I do not recall that I need to update anything else beside the above.
Just his Level Number, I guess.

Remove ads