• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Greyhawk - L10 Pfdr Rpg [IC 01] [Full]

Scotley

Hero
"It has a poetic sensibility to it anyway. I would credit it as possible. It is certainly better than what I've conjured in my minds eye while considering the possibilities offered up by geometry."

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Ero strides along with the others, though it's impossible to say exactly where his thoughts dwell at the moment.

[sblock=OOC]Which is just my way of saying that I don't have a clue at the moment. Or rather, I have a clue, but can't make heads nor tails of it :D[/sblock]

OOC: I really didn't think it would be challenging at all, so I'm very gratified by your difficulty.

Sozin ponders aloud: "'Look for the House without a Door and the Wall with neither Floor nor Roof.' Ugghh. They could have at least let it rhyme. 'Look for the House without a Door and the Wall with neitherRoof nor Floor.' An outdoor fence is a wall without a roof or floor..."

Eeesh, sorry! Revise the verse to:

Find a house that has nary a door
And a wall with neither roof nor floor

"So what is a house without a door?? An outhouse has a door. Do religious shrines have doors? or just an entry way like a cave?"
Hraln scratches his beard, deep in thought. He is not a particularly clever man, but from time to time inspiration strikes. Or at least he thinks it does. "I would be quite tickled if a wall without a floor or a roof was a waterfall," he says, pleased with him idea. "Cannot say I can make heads or tails of the other one though. Maybe they mean some kind of creature lair..."
You guys better start all over.

OOC: Leif, how did you do that?
It's one of the ENWorld kickstarter goodies -- I now have the power to edit any post in threads that I start. And, yes, Scotley, that includes our co-DMed game. I left a message for you in one of your recent posts there.

Leif

Adventurer
Plans? Actions?

Is any additional discussion of the Riddle desired at present? Is the party still headed for Mitrik, and then to parts north near or through the Bramblewood? Possibly into areas of Highfolk's control, seeking knowledge and clues concerning the Cult of the Nameless One and demons prowling the tors under the horns of the jagged moon?

The riddle given the party echoes still: Look for the House without a Door and the Wall with neither Floor nor Roof.

Last edited:

Yttermayn

First Post
"Maybe it's house as in 'House of Lipshitz' or something, like a family name. By the same token, the wall reference might be part of a name, like "Redwall"." Sozin suggests.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Johann tries to scratch his chin, forgetting his helmet is on, giving a rather .. .. .. odd .. .. .. sensation. "That could make sense too. That could mean any where. *sigh*"

Kaodi

Hero
Hraln would love to help decipher the code but he fears whatever cleverness he has has been exhausted. Best thing now is just to make sure they get to where they are going to look...

Scotley

Hero
Yurei brightens, "Not an answer, but a thought have I. Is this a puzzle of language? For the things that are not--Door, Floor and Roof all contain a double 'o' and an 'r'."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads